cadian168@hotmail.com

Stuck in area with no terrain details?

I've been experiencing a bug the last two days where I appear to be stuck in an open area consisting of grassy hills. The grass is the basic texture map, not the 3D objects. I can move about freely, and see players and animals. I can't seem to get out of this area, despite having updated both my Dayz version and my Arma version. It happens on any server I connect to. I'm also unable to take screenshots of Arma for some reason, so my description will have to do, I'm afraid.

Does anyone have any clues as to why this is happening? I don't want to respawn, as I have some fairly good equipment, but if it comes to it, I will.

this bug has happened to my brother too. I completely wiped arma 2, arma 2 oa off of his computer thinking it might be something wrong with client sided textures but after completely reinstalling everything and updating to the latest version, the problem persists. A fix to this would be greatly appreciated. Also I am running the same version on my computer with no problems.

You've spawned outside the map area which is this untextured hill area. While you could run east to get back on the map it may be hours before you reach it. I'd recommend respawning

but i go to the east and i disconnect from the server and i come back 2 the same place . wtf this bug