Sign in to follow this  
MacFu

To Day is no DayZ

The whole f... Day i try to connect to a good server, it is impossible. For Version 1.7.1.2 all servers ar full or hostet by complete retards. server description is wrong (its actualy 1.7.1.1), timeouts, lacks, kicks or passwords (thats against the rules, insnt it?).

Few minutes ago i could access a server and yeah, but i start by thwowing one of my granades!!! holy shit i dont even had this things in my hand on the last game. and thats not all, i cant see a single item-spawning. i hope it is be better tomorrow^^

Onestly, is it neccesary to throw "hotfixes" out which brings just more and more errors? i mean just test it first and if it is just one our. there are tausends of players out there getting freaky with this shit.

Onestly' date=' is it neccesary to throw "hotfixes" out which brings just more and more errors? i mean just test it first and if it is just one our. there are tausends of players out there getting freaky with this shit.

[/quote']

They are testing it, with us. We are Alpha testers.

Why would anyone want to depatch to the one before? You could not find any food or water to save your life?

Why would anyone want to depatch to the one before? You could not find any food or water to save your life?

Zeds drop food and water like it's going out of style, plus if you have hunting supplies it's no problem. I wish they would leave food and drink as a rare spawn.

The whole f... Day i try to connect to a good server' date=' it is impossible. For Version 1.7.1.2 all servers ar full or hostet by complete retards. server description is wrong (its actualy 1.7.1.1), timeouts, lacks, kicks or passwords (thats against the rules, insnt it?).

Few minutes ago i could access a server and yeah, but i start by thwowing one of my granades!!! holy shit i dont even had this things in my hand on the last game. and thats not all, i cant see a single item-spawning. i hope it is be better tomorrow^^

Onestly, is it neccesary to throw "hotfixes" out which brings just more and more errors? i mean just test it first and if it is just one our. there are tausends of players out there getting freaky with this shit.

[/quote']

first of, i thought arma 2 had a age restriction of 18?, so thats that.

and "just test it first" thats what _you_ ARE doing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_testing