n_bro199

DayZ UN Peace Core [ZUNPC] Looking for Members

As the title says the DayZ UN Peace Core is recruiting. We are trying to bring a lot of new members into our group after most of our group sort of slpintered between DayZ and its many mods and AmrA wasteland. Right now we have about 20 semi-active members with around 8 being active weekly. We are looking many more members to play DayZ Origins and Breaking Point. Here is some info on the ZUNPC, we are a friendly group of DayZ players who survive "one can of beans at a time" and also help out bambis and kill bandits when we can. We know that sometimes killing other players has to be done for the good of the group or because you just can't take the risk, however bandit kills on players who pose no threat to anyone will not be tolerated by the ZUNPC. On breaking point and orgins it is a bit different because all fresh spawns start with tazers and makerovs. However if the ZUNPC finds anyone who has killed an innocent bambi, that bandit's life will be ended at the earliest possible junction. Other than that the ZUNPC tries to help Bambis and friendly fresh spawns whenever they can with basic supplies and medical attention. If you do chose to join the ZUNPC we ask that you put [ZUNPC] in front of your DayZ name so that you can be recognized by other members who have not played with you before and by players on a server who know that ZUNPC members are friendly. The tag that will sometimes follow such as [ZUNPC] Nate [Medic], [ZUNPC] Bubba [sniper], [ZUNPC] Phantom [scout], etc. are completely optional and you can make create one at your discretion but again it is not required. Feel free to put the [ZUNPC] tag in front of your Steam name as well however that is also not required and is left to your discretion. If you are interested please just fill out the questions that I will post below this and replay to this thread.Thank you and have a nice day.

In game DayZ name:

Steam ID (How we will contact you):

Best Role You can do in a group:

Your time zone and/or where you live (When do you play):

How well you work with a team (1-10):

Favorite weapon (Why?):

Why you think ZUNPC is right for you:

What would you bring to the ZUNPC:

Here is the link to the ZUNPC Steam Page: http://steamcommunit...s/DayZPeaceCore

P.S Please post questions in the thread so that the answers can be seen by everyone.

In game DayZ name: hydro

Steam ID (How we will contact you): http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198068705178/ (hydro)

Best Role You can do in a group: medic

Your time zone and/or where you live (When do you play):East Coast and I play very actively during the week

How well you work with a team (1-10):10

Favorite weapon (Why?): M4A3CCO strong in damage, good at all ranges, ammo is common, and i have a great shot with one

Why you think ZUNPC is right for you: I have been looking for a good active clan to play Dayz with and i have a feeling that this may be it

What would you bring to the ZUNPC: A good player who you don't have to carry because i can handle my own very well, also a person who is serious when needed but likes to have fun.

• Like 1

In game DayZ name: Lt Puin

Steam ID (How we will contact you): Chet_manly

Best Role You can do in a group: Scout

Your time zone and/or where you live (When do you play): central time zone North America

How well you work with a team (1-10): 7.5

Favorite weapon (Why?): M4A3 CCO because is is very versatile and accurate

Why you think ZUNPC is right for you: I want to help people out but not die doing it and have some friends to play with

What would you bring to the ZUNPC: linguistics ( I am tri lingual) a sense of humor and well as an experienced player more firepower

In game DayZ name: hydro

Steam ID (How we will contact you): http://steamcommunit...61198068705178/ (hydro)

Best Role You can do in a group: medic

Your time zone and/or where you live (When do you play):East Coast and I play very actively during the week

How well you work with a team (1-10):10

Favorite weapon (Why?): M4A3CCO strong in damage, good at all ranges, ammo is common, and i have a great shot with one

Why you think ZUNPC is right for you: I have been looking for a good active clan to play Dayz with and i have a feeling that this may be it

What would you bring to the ZUNPC: A good player who you don't have to carry because i can handle my own very well, also a person who is serious when needed but likes to have fun.

Approved.

In game DayZ name: Lt Puin

Steam ID (How we will contact you): Chet_manly

Best Role You can do in a group: Scout

Your time zone and/or where you live (When do you play): central time zone North America

How well you work with a team (1-10): 7.5

Favorite weapon (Why?): M4A3 CCO because is is very versatile and accurate

Why you think ZUNPC is right for you: I want to help people out but not die doing it and have some friends to play with

What would you bring to the ZUNPC: linguistics ( I am tri lingual) a sense of humor and well as an experienced player more firepower

Approved hit me up on steam [ZUNPC] n.bro199 or i'll talk with you later. today.

Just giving it a little bump. We are still looking for more members. If you aren't sure if the ZUNPC is right for you, hit me up on my steam ([ZUNCP] n.bro199) and we can talk more in person.

In game DayZ name: MadWookie

Steam ID (How we will contact you):http://steamcommunity.com/id/ClanTagHereMadWookie/(MadWookie)

Best Role You can do in a group: Over watch.

Your time zone and/or where you live (When do you play): East Coast, 9am - 1am (I also host a minecraft server so not on %100 of the time)

How well you work with a team (1-10): If you are tactical, 9. If you rambi though combat situations 3.

Favorite weapon (Why?): Tough question, Lee enfield or L85 Holo. Lee Enfield because its a DMR with slower fire rate, and iron sights also way more common. And L85 because why not.

Why you think ZUNPC is right for you: No idea. Got to meet the people before I can judge them :P

What would you bring to the ZUNPC: Not my baked beans or mtn dew.

In game DayZ name: Jacob

Steam ID (How we will contact you): http://steamcommunit...acobfernstrom (Steam name: appi200)

Best Role You can do in a group: Close combat, Vehicle driver, Helicopter driver

Your time zone and/or where you live (When do you play): CEST - Central European Summer Time UTC/GMT+2 & CET Central European Time UTC/GMT+1 (SWEDEN, NORTH EUROPE), I very very very very often and I just was in a NA team so I can just stay up late to play with NA guys at their timezones.

How well you work with a team (1-10): 7

Favorite weapon (Why?): DMR, It has a straight bullet for atleast 1km and it's good in long/close combat and also I like any SD close combat weapon like G36, AK, AKM, M4, M16

Why you think ZUNPC is right for you: I'm just looking for a good clan that can communicate well and have fun while doing serious missions.

What would you bring to the ZUNPC: My roles, I could give advice if needed, I'm good at giving out orders and as well as following orders and of course a friendly attitude.

Edited by Jacobfernstrom

In game DayZ name: aXzor

Steam ID (How we will contact you): http://steamcommunity.com/id/aXzor/

Best Role You can do in a group: Support

Your time zone and/or where you live (When do you play): EST Normally after school 4-9 P.M. Normally.

How well you work with a team (1-10): Depends, I like to follow orders not make them, so I would go with 7. As long as they know what they are doing.

Favorite weapon (Why?): Whatever I can get. This is survival.

Why you think ZUNPC is right for you: I want to help people. Not cause problems in the game.

What would you bring to the ZUNPC: A very willing and cooperative player. I am not the greatest at Origins, but I am always willing to follow orders and learn to be the best I can along with the clan.

In game DayZ name: TheShetlander

Steam ID (How we will contact you): http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198022477610/

Best Role You can do in a group: Scout/Vehicle Crew

Your time zone and/or where you live (When do you play): Shetland Isles, Scotland, weekdays: 6pm to 1am weekends: 10:30am to 1200am

How well you work with a team (1-10): depending on the scenario a 7 or 8

Favorite weapon (Why?): M4A1 Holo. Reason: It's very versatile 

Why you think ZUNPC is right for you:  I like the idea of banding together and helping others with supplies. But not the idea of killing players who pose no threat unless absolutely necessary but killing bandits who kill and rob indiscriminately i'm cool with.

What would you bring to the ZUNPC: Restraint, good observational skills, Diplomatic, good sense of humour (particularly squadie humour), able to deal with large amounts of information and separate out the important bits, Good stealth, good piloting and driving ability and able to take and give orders as neccesary. 

Edited by TheShetlander

Hi! I have a few questions. Do you guys do SA? secondly, I'm Completely fresh, planning to buy this game in a few days, so would you accept me? I would do this because as a game I think its right for DayZ to have a police "faction" and I would wholeheartedly support it. If you read this and decide to accept me, my steam profile is RussianGamer117.

In game DayZ name: BritishFury

Steam ID (How we will contact you): djfuffle33

Best Role You can do in a group: sniper/medic

Your time zone and/or where you live (When do you play): GMT, england

How well you work with a team (1-10): 8

Favorite weapon (Why?): a classic mosin 9130 for its range and accuracy, although ill admit i dont like its noise

Why you think ZUNPC is right for you: ive been looking for a faction to play with outside of playing with friends and the ZUNPC looks polite and friendly, just right for a fairly tooled up player like myself

What would you bring to the ZUNPC: i would bring sharpshooting skill thorugh the mosin and my fairly sizeable knowledge of the standalone title, as well as carrying myself and having IRL military training for use in large numbers

In game DayZ name:HushedCasket

Steam ID (How we will contact you):http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198115445806/

Best Role You can do in a group:Scout and Fighter

Your time zone and/or where you live (When do you play):American East Coast

How well you work with a team (1-10):8

Favorite weapon (Why?):M4A1CCO ammo is plentifull and I can load it with sd ammo to be silent to zombies my sidearm pdw can be loaded with plentifull g17 ammo and can swith to full auto in tight situations

Why you think ZUNPC is right for you: I'm looking for a dayz clan thats helps people and doesnt want me to become a scumbag bandit

What would you bring to the ZUNPC:I need help in some areas but I can get into places fast an get out and I can handle myself in a fight

In game DayZ name: GyGaByTe

Steam ID (How we will contact you): GyGaByTe

Best Role You can do in a group: Depends what you need :D

Your time zone and/or where you live (When do you play): GMT +2, Switzerland

How well you work with a team (1-10): 8

Favorite weapon (Why?): M24 Cuz its Bad-Ass with high accuracy and long range

Why you think ZUNPC is right for you: Because its booring playing alone and you guys sound very interesting.

What would you bring to the ZUNPC: I'm a good Shooter, friendly and helpfull player.

In game DayZ name: SergeantMays

Steam ID (How we will contact you): Jordandmays

Best Role You can do in a group: Security/supply runs

Your time zone and/or where you live (When do you play): Central

How well you work with a team (1-10): 9

Favorite weapon (Why?): M4 Its the weapon I used in the army

Why you think ZUNPC is right for you: I want to be all about peace as much as possible. I am a pretty new player with not a lot of gear but I have found Dayz is very hard solo

What would you bring to the ZUNPC: I know some tactics and willing to follow orders and do whatever I am told