Sign in to follow this  
timskijwalker (DayZ)

Play DayZ on Arma III they said, it will be fun they said

Installing/getting it to work was not easy!

and a more serious video i did for DayZ on Arma III.

thanks for watching guys =)

Edited by timskijwalker

Just a shame it will all break soon :( Stable version will be updated and AiA will stop working until it gets rewrote.

Also be nice if someone makes a database so we can have some persistance :)

Just a shame it will all break soon :( Stable version will be updated and AiA will stop working until it gets rewrote.

Also be nice if someone makes a database so we can have some persistance :)

as long as there will be a solid version for Arma 3 i will be happy.

maybe closer than we expect =D

On the topic of Arma 3 and Dayz, I cooked up a little video.

it looks gorgeous and plays smoother than Arma 2 which is cool, lets see how far it goes before the Standalone comes through :)

nice! yeah i did the heli tour as well but my version was messed up xD flying wayyyyyy too fast and the chopper made too much noice.

Mirillis action is a really amazing program to use for video recording! really mind blowing but i am still messing around with audio settings.

Dayz In arma III looks freaking amazing! of course the animations are just same old same old but the graphics (lighting)... wow!

thanks for sharing the video. i'll leave a like and comment ;D

Sorry but I refuse to play dayz on ARMA tree

yes TREE

On the topic of Arma 3 and Dayz, I cooked up a little video.

it looks gorgeous and plays smoother than Arma 2 which is cool, lets see how far it goes before the Standalone comes through :)

Not much smoother from what I hear. All the old DayZ bugs and glitches still persist as well as new ones. Also the map just looks unnaturally bright. Like someone turned the colour right up to full.

Not much smoother from what I hear. All the old DayZ bugs and glitches still persist as well as new ones. Also the map just looks unnaturally bright. Like someone turned the colour right up to full.

for me the special thing about DayZ on ArmA III was this part

http://youtu.be/zFjO33pt4Mg?t=2m44s

^ that part looked so awesome in-game.

and you are totally right! it is dayz from arma 2 with even more bugs and more glitches it's just that the shaders are really epic and it's just cool to play Dayz in Arma III, the player control will be a lot different in the standalone, it will be more like in Arma III so that + the graphics make it a whole different experience on it's own.

Different stances (there are 2 more stances between crouching and standing up normally) so the player control has more depth as i expect the standalone to have.

fighting zombies in dayz is no fun, fighting zombies in daayz is no fun either.... for fighting zombie fun we have to wait until the Standalone (adding smoother animations will help a lot there) but the arma III version is pretty amusing (and good for an hour fun =P)

what i am most excited about is that Origins mod for DayZ, after my finals i will be playing that and it's looking really good from what i've seen.

Edited by timskijwalker