Sign in to follow this  
DaGolem

Masterproblem Gameplay

I Love this Game! I love News about this Game but...

...the news about new elements don´t make changes about the Majorproblems!

1.boredom

The Gameplay has the Majorproblem that it is getting boring because if you have searching everthing, build everthing, collected everything and you do it again and again and again then there is nothing then PVP-Gaming as a challange!

2.PVP-Gaming

The extrem PVP-Gaming is outcome of the boring gameplay!

Gameplay needs - Singleplayer challenges & Group Challenges!!!

Hopefully the Dev Team will bring something like a ShortStory EventEditor for Serveradmins because without something like this the Game getting the same Problem like the Mod!

• Like 1

Meet up with people, try helping others, try some mods or different maps (I highly suggest trying Origins).

There's a lot of fun to be had besides gearing up.

Meet up with people, try helping others, try some mods or different maps (I highly suggest trying Origins).

There's a lot of fun to be had besides gearing up.

It´s no different with the Majorpoblems of the Gameplay ;)

searching everthing, build everthing, collected everything -> then it getting boring, no matter if you play alone or in a group ;)

If the boring Piont is reached then PVP-Gaming starts. ;)

I have spent more time with dayz then with ANY quest or challenge based game, and I´m playing games for quite a while now.

What you see as this games problem is actually it`s strength.

• Like 1

What you see as this games problem is actually it`s strength.

Nope it is not ;)

It is getting boring after you played so many, many hours. Don´t lie to yourself, this is the reason why you played many other Maps & DayZ mods. ;)

There is a need for a "always changing Game Element!" A game element that has near unlimted variations. ;)

I don´t say make a Quest Game/RPG out of the Sandbox Game BUT put some RPG/Quests Elements into it.

Like a "ShortStory EventEditor" for Serveradmins. A Tool that make it possible that Serveradmins can put selfbuild NPC Events in a Timeline on the Server.

This is a possible solution for unlimited Gameplay!

Nope it is not ;)

It is getting boring after you played so many, many hours. Don´t lie to yourself, this is the reason why you played many other Maps & DayZ mods. ;)

There is a need for a "always changing Game Element!" A game element that has near unlimted variations. ;)

I don´t say make a Quest Game/RPG out of the Sandbox Game BUT put some RPG/Quests Elements into it.

Like a "ShortStory EventEditor" for Serveradmins. A Tool that make it possible that Serveradmins can put selfbuild NPC Events in a Timeline on the Server.

This is a possible solution for unlimited Gameplay!

I don't know what game you're playing ;), but whenever I play DayZ ;), its always different from my last life. Player interactions is the changing game element ;).

;)

Edited by TheDesigner

Nope it is not ;)

You should obviously learn the difference between an opinion and a fact.

Maybe you find it boring, maybe this is not the game for you.

Rocket said multiple times that what you suggested will never happen so i don`t think we have to argue about it...

em.. ;)

OP just because your bored with the game does not mean it needs "always changing Game Element!", it already has changing game elements and is different every time I play it.

"If you want extrem PVP go and play BF3,COD,MOH and the other generic casual cash cow crap Games!"

Looking at your sig to me it looks like they are your type of game cause DayZ is not for you when your bored with it already!

• Like 1