Sign in to follow this  
NeptuneHydro

Bandits vs Survivors (We should change our mindset..)

I would much more prefer an option of non-lethal weapons as a bandit, something like tranquilizer guns, pepper spray, caltrops, non-lethal ammo, tasers, flashbangs, teargas (+gasmasks), bear traps and more. Weapons that will knock other players unconscious while you go and rob their stuff and at the same time allow them to continue their (miserable) adventure. Not only it would make PvP more satisfying, but also more interesting and challenging than sniping from across the field.

Damn some people have no sense of nuance. He's eloquently pondering the act of taking a life and what it meant or means to him and you're devolving it to a "YOU HATE PVP CAREBEAR LOSER" thread.

Personally' date=' I don't like killing survivors. If I have to stop them, I'll put a round through their legs. Maybe one more until they give in. That's only if they're about to run straight into the rest of my group.

[/quote']

You ALT+F4 to stop enemies :)

It's easy when you roll with a group of about 20 on Teamspeak all operating in the same area. As it stands right now you can't trust someone that you just come across so only clans and communities outside of the game really get the experience of having a real survivor group that works together.