MrGamingRabbit

Looking for a squad! 16 Year old male from England

Yes, as the the title says I'm looking for a squad, I'm 16 and i would prefer it if the whole squad was at least 16 for maturity reasons and squeakers of course, I would also prefer it if you guys were from europe, and play on a whitelist server. I have played Dayz pretty much from the begginning though I took a few months about 6months ago, i've been back to it and wasteland for about 3months now and my current squad isn't up for dayz much.

I prefer to snipe and overwatch whilst the rest of the squad investigates a town or a helicopter crash etc.

Edited by MrGamingRabbit

I'm 16 and i would prefer it if the whole squad was at least 16 for maturity reasons

You have to be 16 or over to play the game.

You have to be 16 or over to play the game.

You have to be 16 to legally smoke in the uk, doesn't mean underage people don't smoke

Hey man, me and a friend are looking for some mature people to come play with us, add me on Skype if you wanna come join! bloodlust1318

hope to speak to you soon.

You have to be 16 to legally smoke in the uk, doesn't mean underage people don't smoke

Don't worry that was just a troll.

crimson.typefrag.com:43005

Come to our teamspeak and we will talk !

We are looking to add new faces and groups to our server. GLG gaming. Filter by that and come hop in, plenty of groups looking for new faces, or if you bring a group we can set you up a protected base to operate out of. Just hop on and then join our ts and we can discuss the details.