Sign in to follow this  
Jorilhelea

Mind helpin' me with some fps issues?

Hello, I have been part of this community, the dayz community for some time. In the past I have never had FPS issues... even before I upgraded my computer. However recently when ever I play Dayz, this also applies for Arma 2, Arma 2: OA, and Arma 3, I have some major problems.

I get these random lag spikes. They happen, maybe, every 30 seconds; my FPS will drop to an unplayable level, then after maybe 10 seconds it goes back to 60+ FPS.This continues to happen only on games related to Arma. I am in need of help, this is really preventing me from enjoying the game. Thank you for reading, and any advice you could give me would be much appreciated.

• Like 1

If you take all your settings right down to low, does it still do this? If so it could be a sign of a fault hardware, or maybe something is running in the background that shouldnt. Open task manager and go to the processes list and sort by memory, if something is using a lot of memory that is not a windows process, stop it and try ArmA again.

There isnt a lot else anyone can help you with.

Damn, thanks for the reply, yes I have turned my settings down to low and checked the processes....

DONT DOWNLOAD ANY SOFTWARE SAYING IT HELPS YOUR FPS IT WILL MOST LIKELY STEAL YOUR CD KEY!!!!

• Like 1