machine6fd

Need server help?

Hey guys,

I posted awhile back that I can help server admins get their servers up and running. I now have some more experience under me and would like to help out again. If you need anything just msg me here. or send me a pm. I can help with little issues to the bigger server setup things. I also have more experience now with dedicated servers so i can help you along there. I'm not asking for payments either if you wanted to donate to my server i'd be fine with that. I really just want to help others who are stuck like i was when i got my first server. Also if you are looking for a dedicated server but afraid of the costs involved i know of a good company that is not going to cost you 100's a month and runs smooth.

thanks guys!

• Like 1

hey dude, im really struggling to get my server up and running and would really appreciate any possible advice or help you could give me! obviously i am a complete novice at this time and will most likely not understand the more complicated terms (so please keep it simple)

to start, im using xstreamgamer to host my server and they haven't been particularly helpful in my situation, and im using php my admin to help me edit (if that helps at all)

but anyway after loading the server a message appears saying 'you cannot play/edit this mission as it is dependent on files that have been deleted eg .rmod so i downloaded the rmod file into operation arrowhead folder as suggested but to no prevail as the same message appeared this time with even more missing scripts like: _ac130 or something along those lines

any feedback at all would be much appreciated,

thanks!

@squidshroom I understand the desperation :P I knocked out a little early last night I will get with you today if you have the time. check your pm