Sign in to follow this  
sidekickman

Short Tale of Banditry

A friend and I have had DayZ for some time now, and are quite experienced. We routinely forfeit our gear to keep things interesting, as being some maxed out bambi-killer is just not fun. Anyways, right after our most recent start over, we joined a server with around eighteen people. After meeting up in Kamenka, we headed inland towards some of the residential areas like Zeleno. Once we got to Zeleno, we started looting the supermarket as usual. However, when we headed out, we caught a helicopter landing just up the hill. After a quick debate, we decided to see what would happen before making any attempt to take the helicopter or anything else. We ran up the opposite hill and hid, carefully watching the three passengers of the helicopter get out unarmed. The pilot proceeded to exit, fully decked out with an M240 (At least, we think it was an M240) and seemed to usher the unarmed people into Zeleno. We didn't hear any of the chat, but they all spread out and started looting the town. At this point, my friend decided this guy probably kidnapped the bambis and was using them to loot or some weird thing for his own amusement. He got his rifle out and was ready to kill the guy when another helicopter flew over the hill and landed next to the first one. Three more bambi passengers and another well-armed pilot got out. These unarmed folk did not go into town, however, and they went over to the other heli and got in (Both helicopters were Hueys) and then proceeded to be flown away by the first pilot. After the helicopter was out of sight, the bambis emerged from the town and entered the second helicopter and flew away with the second guy. We still have no idea what the hell happened, but we think it was some sort of weird bambi-trafficking route. Haven't seen anything like it, nor did we ever see the parties involved again. Happened in the day time, if you were wondering, and my friend was using a Lee Enfield while I had a hatchet and Makarov.

• Like 2

Probably a clan rearming after losing all their stuff

I thought about it, but the trade seemed off the and the way the guy ushered them around. They weren't acting like a team, at least not like any team I've been a part of.

You came across the illegal Bambi smuggling trade next time you see this report it to me immediately

i'm with the anti-bambi smuggling hero department. ill need to talk to you sir, 1234 zombiedeath lane, Cherno