Sign in to follow this  
Unorthodox (DayZ)

Looking for a tactical experienced group to join with.

Hey guys, I'm looking for a group of survivors that are friendly in nature but deadly in combat.

Thing's I'm looking for within the group is as follows!

• ​Must have your own server
  • Must be tactical, on operations
  • Preferred If you had Teamspeak
  • Good sense of humor

​Now for me to tell you what I bring to the table.

I've played DayZ pretty much from release, I'm reliable and have years of XP in ArmA 2 and ArmA 2 OA

I've been in several mil sim clans over the years, and have a good knowledge of tactics.

I'm a good team leader. there's various other things I could put here, but I'd be going on and on and on! ;)

So either reply to this forum post or hit me up on Skype.

Skype user name; bloodlust1318

Hope to speak to some of you soon.

• Like 1

your asking alot, and i dont think a sever owner cares about you. i mean they have there own sever. if your trying to team up with a sever owner you need to ask them, not wait for them to ask you, cause they wont.

• Like 1

I'm not asking alot at all, I'm merely pointing out my play style, in hop there's a clan out there that can for-fill the way I play.

• Like 1

hey mukka.. thought i may as well hit u up and send you a message... we got own server and are currently trying to get more of a player base at the moment. this is because we have just removed rmod from the server so we slowly building up numbers again... you are more than welcome to come join us ... we are an amalgamation of people group of guys from where i work and on top of that we have mixed play styles and still all work well together... we have dedicated mumble server thats open to all with clan channels for groups etc... we do pvp events every friday eve at 21:00GMT+0 so come give us a try or click the link in my sig to go to our forum page see what u recon mate

• Like 1

i would like to be on your team, but i dont have a server:-D

then both of u start using ours lol :P god knows we love trying to get new players to come try our server.... everyone that comes to try usually stays too we have a loyal following. :P