Sign in to follow this  
Shinkehh

AU TEAM | MATURE | LOYAL | BASIC COMMANDS

Hello everyone,

(survivors, we will not shot on sight unless threatened, we will help people in need, and kill people who are rivals) Just to make things clear

Looking for a small team of Guys/Girls who would like to create a small team of Australians.. We'd play maps such as

- Cheranus

- Panthera

- Taviana.com

- Lingor

- Takistan

Name:

Timezone:

Bio:

Experience:

Contact Details:

The main objective to this clan is to eliminate all that oppose and dominate whatever server we play on. My main objective with this clan is to create a tactical and efficient clan that is well respected in the DayZ community.

Preferably over 16, can make accept-ions if mature and can take orders without messing around..

We'd make camps, assign missions and take control of the server.

Contact Details -

TS3: Shinkehh

Steam: Shinkehh

DayZ/Forums: Shinkehh

Edited by Shinkehh

Name: Adam McGowan

Timezone: UTC+10:00 Sydney
Bio: I turned 16 2 weeks ago. Got my L's on my birthday. I attended High school Year 10. And i'm a serious gamer. I currently have a job, Which usually have the money goes to my games. I game on both PC and XBOX. I use to attend Australian army cadets. Was rank of Corporal. I can handle commands well and lay them down as told. 

Experience: I bought arma 2 last year so i have been playing DayZ in and out. I'm currently playing it every chance i get. I know my rownd around Cherno good. I don't shoot unless i feel threatend or shot upon. I play DayZ very cautiously.

Contact Details: 
Email: adam_mcgowan1@hotmail.com
Facebook user: 
https://www.facebook.com/adam.mcgowan.33.

Thanks.
Adam

Edited by Dynamic5