This is a good idea for some doors (not all), as long as other players can unlock doors from the outside (perhaps with a lockpick).

I like the idea of barracadable doors :) or even just stopping undead walking through them would be good.

This would be cool but you would need something to use to lock or barricade the door.

Also if you do lock/block the door,..what happens to the Zeds that are blocked?

Do they just chill around outside the blocked door?

We can't just have the Zeds vanish since people would abuse it.

Usually blocked a door is something/ a feature that would need to be part of the level design so if this is blocked what can player do to still go out of the room.

If Zeds are still outside and you have no Ammo,...players will probably DC.

If door is blocked? what do other players need to do to open that door?

I like the idea to barracked doors and pathways, but I don't think you should need to find a toolbox to dismantle them. If a toolbox is needed then the spawn rate should be increased (I mean tool boxes are extremely common I think every household in the world has at least 1). This would also add small differences in each server which would make the game more interesting. If you go into Chern on one server you might find that the way you normally approach is totally blocked off and you have to find a new way around. You should also be able to find locks around as loot so you can lock doors and possibly containers to stash your gear in. Once a zombie losses sight of you they should just wander around and try to find you until something else gets there attention.

The only annoying bit I could see (which has already happened to me) is that you spawn in a room which is barracked and you cannot get out. I was inside the church in Chern and someone used barbed wire and blocked the entrance. I had to leave to a new server just to get out.