Sign in to follow this  
Ertyjim

DayZ+ Team Vs Team Private Hive/Passworded Server!

DayZ+ Team Vs Team Private Hive/Passworded Server!

So, basically, my friends and I have been getting quite bored of DayZ, and the solution to that (according to me) was to make two bases on the ArmA: II map editor on chernarus.

The two bases are at:

-Klen (or khelm, I get the town and mountain mixed up all the time!)

-Devil's Castle

Of course, since it is DayZ+ (the magnificent mod made by Stapo), we can add on to our bases, and make them better. And for those who did not know, there are no helicopters or any vehicles with weapons on them! So even more of a challenge. And I believe NVG's and AS50's are disabled aswell. Post here if you are interested. I will allow the biggest team (person with the most people with them) to join. My team has about 8-15, so I would love for the other team to be close to those numbers, if not more!

(We are picking only one team due to there being only one base, and I would like this to continue being a TvT server! Thanks!)

tl;dr:

I have a dayz server, it's TvT (team vs team), dayz+, and I made 2 custom bases one at Klen (mountain near NEAF) and one at devil's castle you can play if you want we need people (we will pick the person with the most friends to join, since we only need one other team!)
Edited by Ertyjim