Infiltrates

United States DayZ Corps

Hi ! I'm in search for a partner too. I'm from canada, play everyday and now a veteran; join me for more information and discussion (aarzack@hotmail.com: TS 63.143.52.202: 9995).

Name: Zayne Y. Watson

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

Bio: born an raised in northern Nevada, spent most of my time outdoors, when I'm not out I'm in Dayz.

Experience: I have run my own MilSim clan before, and I am well experienced in pvp combat

Time online daily: week days 2-3 hours, weekend 3-6. With summer comeing around I might be on longer

Name:Michael Bosch

Timezone: PST

Bio:Washington State born and raised. Hunter, hiker and gamer.

Experience: Been playing DayZ since June 2012.

Time Online Daily: 3-5 Hours. More or less nightly PST

Thiago (thi018)

I live in one of the most chaotic and one of the biggest city in the world(Sao Paulo) and where maybe having a fun day walking in the streets is not safe, I`ve found out that gaming is better than sitting in the couch looking at my dog lick its` balls all day long. I love sports but I also love gaming.

I`ve been playing a for maybe 5 months and have a lot of experience( even though it does not seem like) but I am good at pvp and have a great sniper aim.

I play a lot in the weekends and in the normal school day I mostly play at night.

(time zone) GMT -3 hours)

Name: Jared

Timezone: Est

Bio: Recently Laid off college grad.

Experience: I have been into online gaming since TFC/CS days. I have now been playing wow for 5 years and RO

in off hours. DayZ is amazing. It has consumed my time all day for over a month now. On my server I have 2 camps setup and more gear than I know what to do with. I died last night to a hacker nuking the server so I'm looking for a new home.

Time Online Daily: 9am-whenever EST.

Name: Zayne Y. Watson

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

Bio: born an raised in northern Nevada, spent most of my time outdoors, when I'm not out I'm in Dayz.

Experience: I have run my own MilSim clan before, and I am well experienced in pvp combat

Time online daily: week days 2-3 hours, weekend 3-6. With summer comeing around I might be on longer

Name:Michael Bosch

Timezone: PST

Bio:Washington State born and raised. Hunter, hiker and gamer.

Experience: Been playing DayZ since June 2012.

Time Online Daily: 3-5 Hours. More or less nightly PST

Name: Jared

Timezone: Est

Bio: Recently Laid off college grad.

Experience: I have been into online gaming since TFC/CS days. I have now been playing wow for 5 years and RO

in off hours. DayZ is amazing. It has consumed my time all day for over a month now. On my server I have 2 camps setup and more gear than I know what to do with. I died last night to a hacker nuking the server so I'm looking for a new home.

Time Online Daily: 9am-whenever EST.

All accepted, welcome to Basturds Gaming

Teamspeak: 63.143.52.202:10003

Name: Trystin (steam name: Venom)

Time Zone: Central

Bio: Born in Southern Texas raised in Southern Texas. Dont let my young age fool you, I am one of the best you will be able to find. I have a youtube channel but i havent started posting videos yet. I have good leadership skills and good tactics. Carrying out and succeeding missions every time. I dont have a computer at the moment because i am getting a much much better one so i can play lag free and record and play lag free.

Experience: 9 years of playing FPS games and im still getting better. Arma is my specialty. PVP and scavenging for supplies is what i am good at. I am also one of the best with snipers. Give me a DMR and i can provide support and intel to up to 800 meters on dot.

Time online daily: 0 hours right now but with my new computer i will be on about 4-5 hours on weekdays and almost all day on weekends. With summer coming up i will be on more.

Edited by Venom_

Oops sorry.

Edited by Kryptik 617

are you guys a standalone or mod clan /:

Name: Acevedo, Jean

Timezone: (UTC-04:00) Georgetown, La Paz, Manaus, San Juan

Bio: I live in Puerto Rico, even tho my main language is Spanish i speak English considerably well. As for education, I am currently going thru my first year of college, studying a bachelor in "Criminal Justice". Even tho I am studying something that doesn't have anything to do with games, I am a dedicated gamer, but i don't let it interfere with my everyday life. I have played games since i was 6 years old, but played FPS games for the first time when i was 12. I am currently a PC/Console gamer(Most of my time on the PC). And to end this i wish to join your clan not just to get the full potential of the master piece that "DayZ" is, but in addition learn and become a better player and strength myself in this kind of games.

Experience: 12 years gaming in general, 6 years in FPS games, 1 year gaming on PC and less than 6 months playing DayZ Mod. I actually started playing the standalone 6 days ago so I am not very experienced. I also have some experience in animations, and slight video editing.

Time Online Daily: 6+ hours or on weeks and 8+ hours on weekends

I really wish you can give me the opportunity to join your clan. Just in case, my Steam id is: thoraciclion14

Bio: I live in Puerto Rico, even tho my main language is Spanish i speak English considerably well. As for education, I am currently going thru my first year of college, studying a bachelor in "Criminal Justice". Even tho I am studying something that doesn't have anything to do with games, I am a dedicated gamer, but i don't let it interfere with my everyday life. I have played games since i was 6 years old, but played FPS games for the first time when i was 12. I am currently a PC/Console gamer(Most of my time on the PC). And to end this i wish to join your clan not just to get the full potential of the master piece that "DayZ" is, but in addition learn and become a better player and strength myself in this kind of games.

Experience: 12 years gaming in general, 6 years in FPS games, 1 year gaming on PC and less than 6 months playing DayZ Mod. I actually started playing the standalone 6 days ago so I am not very experienced. I also have some experience in animations, and slight video editing.

I really wish you can give me the opportunity to join your clan. Just in case, my Steam id is: thoraciclion14