Infiltrates

United States DayZ Corps

Hello, I'm Brendon.

I've decided over the last couple of days that trying to find a good clan has been hard, for time zones and such. But now, I decided to create my own. The main objective to this clan is to eliminate all that oppose and dominate whatever server we play on. My main objective with this clan is to create a tactical and efficient clan that is well respected in the DayZ community.

I'm currently looking for someone that is interested in co-owning and helping with management for the clan. I plan on making youtube, website and much much more. If you wish to join, simply post or message the application below.

Name:

Timezone:

Bio:

Experience:

Time Online Daily:

Thanks and hope to talk to you soon.

• Like 1

Name: Chaney, Aaron

Timezone: Pacific/Mountain (Arizona) time.

Bio: I'm from Arizona, USA, where I grew up and found my passion for teamwork, leading, and gaming. I'm fun loving person, but when there's a job to do. It has to be done. I was born on August 28, 1995. I'm not biased and I don't play favorites. I have a strong interest in the military, and have experience working along side military units. I'm passionate about gaming and hard work. I'm not very busy, other then the occasional honor guard/color guard detail, and am interested in working along side and meeting new people. I'm extremely dedicated and am willing to see a project to the end, given that life doesn't get in the way. I'm a steadfast conservative/realist and love discussing politics.

Experience: I have experience leading small teams of 3 - 16 people in real life as well as in game. Approx. 10 years FPS gaming, 2 1/2 years ArmA II and about 1 1/2 years DayZ. I also have minor experience in video editing, image editing, incredibly light Javascript and Visual Basic.

Time Online Daily: 6+ hours.

Edited by Chaney.A
  • Like 1

Name: Chaney, Aaron

Timezone: Pacific/Mountain (Arizona) time.

Bio: I'm from Arizona, USA, where I grew up and found my passion for teamwork, leading, and gaming. I'm fun loving person, but when there's a job to do. It has to be done. I was born on August 28, 1995. I'm not biased and I don't play favorites. I have a strong interest in the military, and have experience working along side military units. I'm passionate about gaming and hard work. I'm not very busy, other then the occasional honor guard/color guard detail, and am interested in working along side and meeting new people. I'm extremely dedicated and am willing to see a project to the end, given that life doesn't get in the way. I'm a steadfast conservative/realist and love discussing politics.

Experience: I have experience leading small teams of 3 - 16 people in real life as well as in game. Approx. 10 years FPS gaming, 2 1/2 years ArmA II and about 1 1/2 years DayZ. I also have minor experience in video editing, image editing, incredibly light Javascript and Visual Basic.

Time Online Daily: 6+ hours.

Private Messaged, Accepted.

Name: Jack

Timezone: Pacific (Washington)

Bio: My name is Jack, I am 19 years old. I am quite team oriented and enjoy playing in groups more than solo, though I have little experience leading groups any larger than 3 or 4.

I have been playing video games for a large portion of my life, and always enjoy spending at least a few hours daily on a game.

In the real world, I live in a town in western Washington called Port Townsend. I work full time as an engineer at the aluminum boat manufacturing company

Armstrong Marine ( www.http://armstrongmarine.com/). I have a large interest in, and collect many types of firearms.

Experience:I have been playing Arma for the last year and a half, and Dayz off and on since 09/2012. Aside from that, I have extensive experience with most

types of video games, on several platforms. I also have experience with web design via HTML, JavaScript, and CSS, along with some experience coding with C++, and basic game design.

Time Online Daily: Only 3-4 hours a day on week days. I am at work from 6:15 AM until 5:00 PM, and have a 40 minute commute, so my time is somewhat restricted.

Edited by graphel

Name: Jack

Timezone: Pacific (Washington)

Bio: My name is Jack, I am 19 years old. I am quite team oriented and enjoy playing in groups more than solo, though I have little experience leading groups any larger than 3 or 4.

I have been playing video games for a large portion of my life, and always enjoy spending at least a few hours daily on a game.

In the real world, I live in a town in western Washington called Port Townsend. I work full time as an engineer at the aluminum boat manufacturing company

Armstrong Marine ( www.http://armstrongmarine.com/). I have a large interest in, and collect many types of firearms.

Experience:I have been playing Arma for the last year and a half, and Dayz off and on since 09/2012. Aside from that, I have extensive experience with most

types of video games, on several platforms. I also have experience with web design via HTML, JavaScript, and CSS, along with some experience coding with C++, and basic game design.

Time Online Daily: Only 3-4 hours a day on week days. I am at work from 6:15 AM until 5:00 PM, and have a 40 minute commute, so my time is somewhat restricted.

Accepted. Private message me for more details.

Name:Randy

Timezone:EST

Bio:Been playing for over a year, have a decent PC have a Mic w/skype or TS3, ex military so i can understand unit movement and tactical movements :) and im Canadian lol

Experience:1+yr

Time Online Daily:7am-3pm+

Name:Austin

Timezone:CST

Bio: from the great state of alabama. I have good internet, can play on any server and also a good computer. I have a mic with skype and ts3 installed

Experience: july 2012

Time Online Daily: morning to around 4pm and can get on later at night

Name:Randy

Timezone:EST

Bio:Been playing for over a year, have a decent PC have a Mic w/skype or TS3, ex military so i can understand unit movement and tactical movements :) and im Canadian lol

Experience:1+yr

Time Online Daily:7am-3pm+

Accepted. Teamspeak is talonite.typefrag.com:4105

Name:Austin

Timezone:CST

Bio: from the great state of alabama. I have good internet, can play on any server and also a good computer. I have a mic with skype and ts3 installed

Experience: july 2012

Time Online Daily: morning to around 4pm and can get on later at night

Accepted. Teamspeak is talonite.typefrag.com:4105

I'm currently not the owner of the teamspeak but I'm planning on getting our own once I get the funds.

Name: Vincent

Timezone: GMT+1

Bio: I'm from the Netherlands, I've got a good computer to play DayZ on and I can even get a server running, I've already got one configured so that would be no problem at all.

Experience: I have played DayZ quite a lot back with another group i was in; Old Beans. I'm quite experienced.

Time Online Daily: Depends, i've got holiday now so i'll be on alot.

Edited by FrozenDroid

Name: Vincent

Bio: I'm from the Netherlands, I've got a good computer to play DayZ on and I can even get a server running, I've already got one configured so that would be no problem at all.

Experience: I have played DayZ quite a lot back with another group i was in; Old Beans. I'm quite experienced.

Time Online Daily: Depends, i've got holiday now so i'll be on alot.

Join the teamspeak, accepted.

Name: Jacob

Bio: Originally from Poland but I am living and working in Netherlands.

Experience: Have been playing since August 2012

Time Online: Currently 4-5 hrs per day. 12-13 hrs per day starting from July.

Motivation: I am looking for some mature group of people to play with. Teamwork is my middle name. I have no problem leading as well as following other people.

I have Skype and can install TS3.

Edited by Jessylox

Name: Jacob

Bio: Originally from Poland but I am living and working in Netherlands.

Experience: Have been playing since August 2012

Time Online: Currently 4-5 hrs per day. 12-13 hrs per day starting from July.

Motivation: I am looking for some mature group of people to play with. Teamwork is my middle name. I have no problem leading as well as following other people.

I have Skype and can install TS3.

Accepted, join the teamspeak. Last channel.

I'll be on in roughly three hours. You going to be available then?

Yes sir! Join the teamspeak and go to channel United States DayZ Corps

Hey! i seen you have a smaller group, i was wondering if you wanted to join my teamspeak server and share it with different clans, if you do just msg me on skype and ill talk to you about it ;D

This is what our Teamspeak looks like (completely free btw) http://prntscr.com/12brbi

Hey! i seen you have a smaller group, i was wondering if you wanted to join my teamspeak server and share it with different clans, if you do just msg me on skype and ill talk to you about it ;D

This is what our Teamspeak looks like (completely free btw) http://prntscr.com/12brbi

I think I talked to you.

Currently getting my teamspeak set up after getting kicked out of the other one. Please wait and contact me thru dayz. I'm going to be online in around 6-8 hours.