Sign in to follow this  
Chaney.A

Lone Wolf looking for a small squad - Tactical Play

I have about 1 1/2 years of experience in DayZ, 2 years in ArmAII, and 10 in FPS. I'm 17 years old. I'm looking to have fun, and by fun I mean some serious squad play. I'm all for letting loose, but I greatly enjoy tactical squad play with others. I don't use skype, just post a reply. I prefer groups with teamspeaks, or teamspeak access.

I usually play a bandit, but I've played a hero, as well I've played a basic survivor. I fancy myself a mature player, but I do get excited sometimes. Haha. But I know to be quiet when I need to, I also am used to taking orders and giving them. I have experience as a leader of squads of 3 - 6 people, involving players of all types.

Skills:

I can fly most helicopters, and all planes with the exception of the Biplane.

I can snipe, I know how to range with mildots and lead a target, as well I have experience with all the snipers in ArmA.

I'm quiet and disciplined.

I'm observant, quick to learn, and fast on my feet.

Hope to see you around; Watching my back or through my scope. Hooah.

Edited by Chaney.A

Well its just me not a group but you trina play im 16 normally a bandit and have about 8 months of dayz exp and i can snipe, fly, and im a good medic and i love killing snipers.

Maybe. Keep tuned, maybe we can get more people or a whole group.

Like I said, looking for a teamspeak. :3

I'm looking for a smaller group, however I can deal with a larger one. I have plenty of time to play, and I'm dedicated.

I don't appreciate rudeness or tomfoolery. When it's time to lock and load, then it's time to go. There is no screwing up. :D

But I'm still a light-hearted - enough - person. Don't get me wrong.

Edited by Chaney.A

I have about 1 1/2 years of experience in DayZ, 2 years in ArmAII, and 10 in FPS. I'm 17 years old. I'm looking to have fun, and by fun I mean some serious squad play. I'm all for letting loose, but I greatly enjoy tactical squad play with others. I don't use skype, just post a reply. I prefer groups with teamspeaks, or teamspeak access.

I usually play a bandit, but I've played a hero, as well I've played a basic survivor. I fancy myself a mature player, but I do get excited sometimes. Haha. But I know to be quiet when I need to, I also am used to taking orders and giving them. I have experience as a leader of squads of 3 - 6 people, involving players of all types.

Skills:

I can fly most helicopters, and all planes with the exception of the Biplane.

I can snipe, I know how to range with mildots and lead a target, as well I have experience with all the snipers in ArmA.

I'm quiet and disciplined.

I'm observant, quick to learn, and fast on my feet.

Hope to see you around; Watching my back or through my scope. Hooah.

Sir, you sound like a perfect person to Co-Lead my new clan.

My self and my friend would love to be involved in a slightly larger group than what we currently are so, 4-6 people roughly.

We have maturity and a moderate amount of experience.

Hey I would like to join you if we could get some more people and make a clan.

Please pm so we can talk.

Thanks,

Michael

join my clan guys, very active and getting quite large. It is called BallisticX. We are a group of very skilled players. ts36.gameservers.com:9379

• Like 1

I'd be willing to join you. I keep getting kicked out of groups I join because I complain about how they just rambi their way though combat situations. Been playing dayz for nearly a year, I usually play Hero, but don't mind being a bandit at all. I play a lot of Origins but have been looking into Breaking point. I can fly any chopper. I can snipe fairly well and like being on over watch, I tend to see things other people don't. I can barley get a plane off the ground let alone land it. I prefer TeamSpeak over Skype but either will work. I am slightly sarcastic, for example if we are in a town that only has one fire station and I say I was being shot at from the fire station and you ask which fire station I will more than likely reply with some smart ass remark. There is one thing I will not do. I will never share my baked beans.

Hey, my last group fucked me over and crashed my fucking Mi 17 into the cherno harbor. im looking for anyone who can give me a good partner and can keep my shit in one piece. Lemme know whats up. 1 and 1/2 year experience, skilled, good scavenger, lucky for finding helicopters and trucks. I need to find a group, maybe its you and your friends. Also, i usually play shoot on sight, unless someone is with me, or is a hero. Skype colton.long4.

The Last Survivors

=Background=

The Last Survivors are a new fresh clan who is currently underprogress of starting a good ,friendly and most important a fun clan!

We are currently on search for a good server to settle on and find som competative clan action!

Myself is a experienced clan leader and member and we together with you, will start a great Clan together.

=Requierment=

-Must be over 15 years old (Exceptions can be made)

-Mature and respect other members!

-Have a microphone that works well!

-Have raidcall where we can talk to our Team members (Its like TS,Vent etc and free aswell)

Do you feel like you have what it takes to become a member?

Add me on skype: Edslatt007