jdtherocker

what's the best loot you lost from a untimely death caused by yourself or a friend.

My old one got topped last night. I was with my friend in a huey and so he decided he was going to show my other friend how to do what sounded like banking turn to stop in the hele. For "safety" reasons he decided he was going to do it off shore... problem is he didn't bring his helicopter high enough so we went into the water and drowned. He didn't lose much... I on the other hand lost a lot.

My losses: dmr (I had 5 mags), a g36c (i had 3 mags) and a pdw (I had 2 mags). In addition my equipment was, I had a hatchet (whatever I could care less if I lost this), matches (ditto to care with hatchet), hunting knife (whatever), but I also had a range finder (gone D:) and a coyote backpack. I lost beans too...I cried for those beans.

I was obviously really saddened by my losses but that's dayz you build up and you die. I am onto finding new gear. D:

Edited by jdtherocker

First AS50.

Walked over a rock and my legs broke and I bled out.

DayZ!

• Like 2

First AS50.

DayZ!

Got to watch out for dem rocks, they out there to hurt you D:

back the first day i started,the mod was fairly new,so me and some friends tried it.one of my friends tried to scare us started shooting over our heads with a winchester.not knowing its him,i shot him in the face with my cz.2 minutes after that someone else was missing us,and we killed him.and then my friends shot me cause they thought i was the guy

>On TS with my friend Soldier

>Playing public hives

>We found a little bird at NEAF; it's all orange

>Spent 4 hours getting all the parts together

>Finally got it fixed

>Loaded in 6 jerrys

>"GET YOUR ASS IN HERE, SOLDIER."

>Start slowly moving out of the hangar

>Finally out; moving towards gas tank

>I get kicked for "Script Restriction SetVariable #96::Error #439"

>wat.jpg

>Instant rage from my friend

>Heli blew up which killed him

>Log back in

>Heli is glitched on top of me

>2 seconds later I die

• Like 2

LOL

friends are good for one thing ridding you of good gear :P

First AS50.

DayZ!

I took a hacker's stuff while he was afk (I assume it was, ghillie, all tools even radio, as50 TWS and PDW SD) but as I ran off but not 10 seconds later I exploded.

-Once I made the mistake of trying to swim onto the shipwreck at Rify, sudden death and lost m4a1 CCO SD with most tools, rangefinder, ghillie, coyote backpack and PDW.

-I tried to take off in a huey that was somehow wedged between a couple of trees, it flipped up into the air and exploded killing my friend on the ground and myself. Didn't have anything spectacular but we raged.

-One of my first WTF deaths was I was somewhere south west in a town waiting for some zombies to pass, prone on the ground with Ak74 kobra and some other stuff. I felt like a king since I was still pretty new. It was fairly dark and this zombie came out of nowhere for no reason and knocked me out and I died.

-My friend ALMOST killed me once because he was panicking shooting at a zombie and I was on the other side. He broke my leg and I had very low blood but I didn't die, I would have killed him I had ghillie, coyote, bizon SD with a few mags and again a lot of tools.

Edited by Chris529

running on the docks after me and a few buddies killed a sniper, had an m107, ghillie, m9 sd, rangfinders, nv, gps..

the docks shot me into the air and killed me up landing, but my friend eventually got back there and got the stuff back.

Had an AS50, was in a car (loaded with weapons) with a buddy driving down a road as fast as we could, sure enough a road block spawns in while we are halfway through it. Car explodes and we both die... wanted to cry.

when you're crouching on top of a high place and you decide to go prone, and for whatever reason your character decides to stand up, sprint, and dive off the top and fall to his death. Has happened to me many times :D lol

I was on Panthera, over in the north west island, I had an as50, nvgs, dmr, coyote, all the works.

My friend and I got found a pbx and were driving around the northern part of the main island.

Foolishly I decided to jump out for a swim.

Broke my legs and sank to the bottom of the ocean.

I was unable to move.

Respawn.

the docks shot me into the air and killed me up landing, but my friend eventually got back there and got the stuff back.

Same thing that happend to me. See this post

Bug report?

Fully kitted with (my favourites) big backpack, DMR and G17 I loot Devils Castle at night and - long story short - manage to get owned by Z like a total noob. My caracter had been alive for two and a half months :(... But I respawned, used telephone poles to navigate, (still night) to Zelenogorsk and found a map and some food/drink in the store and ran straight to my body and luckily it was still there

• Like 1

I had a character that was shot in the legs on day 1. I fortunately killed my assailant by spamming the treeline with M1014 rounds (found the M1014 in a deerstand near Bor), then crawled from Bor to Balota to get morphine. You might say why bother? Crawling for 3 days to save a 1 day old character is pointless, but DayZ is about survival, and I don't give up. I was paid off for my efforts, the character wound up surviving for over 40 days, after which time I was almost fully geared by my standards (coyote pack, M4A3 CCO with lots of standard and SD mags, medic medical supplies, camo clothing...).

I happened on a heli crash site outside of Stary wherein I found NVGs. I was so happy I jizzed myself, then decided to take out the zeds at the crash site. I squeezed off a round only to realize that in my post-orgasmic afterglow it was not my M4A3 that I had equipped but rather a M67 frag grenade.

• Like 1

quite a while ago.. AS50/coyote backpack/nvgs/m9sd/l8a5 tws/range finders etc etc.. died by a rock -.-

Had gotten all geared up while playing with one of my friends (M16 Acog, M9 SD, Coyote Pack, Plenty of food and ammo) on Lingor. We're crawling through the underbrush towards a heli wreck from opposite directions.

Fucker shot me in the head thinking I was a different person also trying to sneak up on the wreck.

Had gotten all geared up while playing with one of my friends (M16 Acog, M9 SD, Coyote Pack, Plenty of food and ammo) on Lingor. We're crawling through the underbrush towards a heli wreck from opposite directions.

Fucker shot me in the head thinking I was a different person also trying to sneak up on the wreck.

Hahahah nice one! Communication is everything my friend! (;

Hahahah nice one! Communication is everything my friend! (;

Oh, there was plenty of "communication" after he shot me....

• Like 1