Sign in to follow this  
hung_alchemist@yahoo.com.hk

Trading NVG sandbags and many rare guns for AS50(UPDATED)

I'm looking for an AS50

I have these weapons for trade:

SA58V CCO

M4A1 CCO SD

DMR

SVD

M4A3

Mk48 Mod 0 x 2

M24

M249

FN-FAL with PVS4

M40A3

M107

GPS

Ghillie

NVG

just choose whatever you want,if you got AS50

Edited by dennishung

Just trade whatever for a RF. Then keep your 249, and M40A3. The find a ghillie (camo will suffice) and use that load out. The AS50 is just lame.

If you want a .50, I'd suggest the M107 as it actually takes skill, and looks badass as shit.

If you want a .50, I'd suggest the M107 as it actually takes skill, and looks badass as shit.

You don't want it to take skill, you want it to kill people.

thats only a matter of perspective, I like the AS50 cause its one of the symbols of vanilla dayz, when you didnt had problem with finding 2 of them on one heli crash. m107 has a badass sound tbh. btw I am not sure if im the only one, but even though i have rangefinders, I never use then cause they seem useless to me, am i the only one? :o

I know, but the AS50 presents no challenge, and is boring in my eyes.

#AS50OP

It is not OP,AS50's real .50 bullet is different with the US .50 ball

The original idea of barret .50 anti-material rifle develope for civilian use,but AS50 is develope for military use, AS50 also much more accurate.

I'm talking about the real gun, don't misunderstood I am talking about the game....

The original idea of barret .50 anti-material rifle develope for civilian use,but AS50 is develope for military use, AS50 also much more accurate.

I'm talking about the real gun, don't misunderstood I am talking about the game....

Yes, and I am by no means an expert on fire arms in real life, but wouldn't the real AS50 have much more recoil, and be much louder?

And it is personal preference about what guns to use in game, and I said I personally would prefer something other than an AS50 as it just takes the fun out of the game for me.

Highly doubt it there both the same caliber. Doesn't matter what gun. Most guns are more accurate than the shooters 50BMG was made to take out light armored vehicles

Highly doubt it there both the same caliber. Doesn't matter what gun. Most guns are more accurate than the shooters 50BMG was made to take out light armored vehicles

Hm.....Let see the L115A3, the .338 rounds are design for snipering use, the most accurate rounds in the world, the range it can fly is nearly same as .50, but the angle of bullet drop is the smallest in every kind of bullets, The flying time also is the shortest, so it become more accucate.

Yes, and I am by no means an expert on fire arms in real life, but wouldn't the real AS50 have much more recoil, and be much louder?

And it is personal preference about what guns to use in game, and I said I personally would prefer something other than an AS50 as it just takes the fun out of the game for me.

The real AS50 is not louder than the m107 because the gas operation system of AS50 is not like M107

Dont forget people. the m107 targets shit with green boxes. #reallyswaggedout

Dont forget people. the m107 targets shit with green boxes. #reallyswaggedout

thats getting fixed in the next patch (soon)

can you choose the guns that I had?Because I had no car, so hard to find mags and transport them

Well, the only thing I'm really interested in there is the GPS and CCO SD + some SD mags it.