Doctor Derpington

Trying to find a group of several people to team up with

I'm trying to find a group of people to play Day Z with. My main thing is that If I'm playing with a group of people, I like for us to stick together as a squad.

Also, I have Skype (which is preferable) or we could use your teamspeak, since I have that downloaded. Here's my information, just follow the same format if you're interested in teaming up :).

Preferred maps: Taviana, Namalsk, Utes, Chernaurus.

Preferred role: Medic

Bandit, Hero or Survivor: I've been all three. Right now, I'm a moderate bandit.

How often do you play: 4-7 times a week

Location and Age: U.S., 16.

Length of time you've been playing Day Z: About 4 months, although I'm very familiar with Chernaurus and basically know the other maps I play on.

Favorite guns (just some other information besides formalities :)): Primary: G36A camo ( Although I'd love an M240) Secondary: M9 SD.

I hope to team up!

EDIT: Must Have Mic and at least a couple months of experience, though exceptions could be made.

Edited by Doctor Derpington

Hey i have been going through the same thing if you want u can add me up My skype is Ali.john360

Preferred maps: Taviana, Namalsk

Preferred role: Sniper

Bandit, Hero or Survivor: I've been all three.

How often do you play: 4-7 times a week

Location and Age: U.S., 16.

Length of time you've been playing Day Z: About 9 months

Favorite guns Anything that can kill somone but... AS50. M4A1 CCO SD.

I'd like to join you. Though im new to DayZ, have learned real fast, and gotten alright at the game. I'm playin often, sometimes up to 6 days a week.

Im willing to play any map.

Shoot first, ask questions later.

PS: Im danish.

Hey just got ran over refueling my car on a day z server lol need teamates! My names cole ive been playing for a while and im a decent player add me on skype and we can play @ ColeMDavis ( Koala bear pic )

Preferred maps: Taviana, Namalsk, Chernaurus.

Preferred role: Scavenger/ Sniper

Bandit, I prefer to shoot anyone with a deadly weapon on sight. Although im friendly to harmless and unarmed people :)

How often do you play: 5-6 times a week

Location and Age: U.S., 15

Length of time you've been playing Day Z: About 4 months also, Im very familiar with Chernarus and Taviana not so much of Namalsk but i know the basics

Favorite guns, M14 AIM, DMR, M4 CCO SD, M9 SD,

Hey, i am a server owner :) You are more then welcome to get on our server we have a few peeps looking to build up groups so im sure you can find someone to play with on their. We have alot of friendly's and we have some bandits. Anyways we do have a decent population however it does vary at times. Our peek has been 31 players tho on like saturday night. Well if you wanna join info is in my sig or you can search Planet F8L in the private hive discussion and you can check out all the things we have on our server like base building, full moon nights, part scavenger, and a few others!

I'm also looking for a group to play with.

Preferred maps: mainly just Chernarus, but I've ventured into some of the other maps

Preferred role: Sniper

Bandit, Hero or Survivor: Half survivor half bandit

How often do you play: basically everyday

Location and Age: U.S., 17

Length of time you've been playing Day Z: I've also been playing for about 4 months.

Favorite guns (just some other information besides formalities :)): Primary: AS50 :) Secondary: the classic revolver

My skype name is ImGolferboy if you want to play.