protocol37

Chain of common Doom

Red chain Red chain Red chain Red chain Red chain Red chain Red chain Red chain Red chain Red chain Red chain Red chain

Orange chain

Red chain Red chain Red chain Red chain Red chain Red chain Red chain Red chain Red chain Red chain Red chain Red chain Red chain Red chain Red chain Red chain Red chain Red chain Red chain Red chain Red chain Red chain

-.-

The disconnect chain image is nothing if it doesn't actually disconnect you. It's nothing you need to complain about since it doesn't affect anything in game.

The disconnect chain image is nothing if it doesn't actually disconnect you. It's nothing you need to complain about since it doesn't affect anything in game.

You're not much use to me alive are you?

Bullshit.

It means somewhere YOUR avatar stands still and is gobbling point-blank headshots. It also means you can't pick up any loot.

I don't understand your problem with it. If it's not disconnecting you, don't worry about it. If it does, then please state so somewhere.

I don't understand your problem with it. If it's not disconnecting you' date=' don't worry about it. If it does, then please state so somewhere.

[/quote']

Yet you still keep on breathing, I must find a more permanent solution.

I'm getting constant red chains, and as you seem somewhat un-clued in. This means I have to stop every 60 seconds or I will be disconnected. IF this horror couldn't get any worse I'm also getting a near constant orange chain. Even with servers in my own state with a 25ms ping. Finnaly when I do get disconnected i revert to 10 mins before I was disconnected with any loot or advancement I might have made.

I hope this helps your confusion. >.>

Stop every 60 seconds? I've never had this problem. It only seems to be an issue when it goes completed chain and the server crashes but that usually happens when I am standing still anyway. The chain, yellow or red, doesn't seem to have much bearing on actual lag or latency as I have had desync issues with and without it in addition to trouble looting.

Stop every 60 seconds? I've never had this problem. It only seems to be an issue when it goes completed chain and the server crashes but that usually happens when I am standing still anyway. The chain' date=' yellow or red, doesn't seem to have much bearing on actual lag or latency as I have had desync issues with and without it in addition to trouble looting.

[/quote']

well woopdy doo for you...

Red chain Red chain Red chain Red chain Red chain Red chain Red chain Red chain Red chain Red chain Red chain Red chain

Orange chain

Red chain Red chain Red chain Red chain Red chain Red chain Red chain Red chain Red chain Red chain Red chain Red chain Red chain Red chain Red chain Red chain Red chain Red chain Red chain Red chain Red chain Red chain

-.-

You must be new here.

Orange chain

-.-

Obvious Troll is obvious...and boring tbh....

You must be new here.

Orange chain

-.-

You must be new here.

Sorry mate' date=' maybe this will help? Sounds like it could be your connection.

Orange chain

-.-

You must be new here.

Sorry mate' date=' maybe this will help? Sounds like it could be your connection.

Yawn....