Sign in to follow this  
Yami (DayZ)

Duo Squad in search of two, or possibly three more players.

Hello everyone, my friend and I are currently a duo squad trying to find some more mature players to roll with us. We're very experienced in both DayZ and the game of Arma II itself. We have used custom mission packs and campaign gameplay to become better with both the guns, and the mechanics of the DayZ and Arma system for use in combat. We're both in our early twenties and prefer to play with mature players who do not get upset easily and can just enjoy the game. We currently play Namalsk, Chernarus, Origins, pretty much any mod that we feel like playing at the time. Voice communications are required, it just makes things go much more smoothly. Also, preferably experienced players though, new players who have a decent mind for tactics are welcomed as well. Feel free to PM me, or email me at zero12233445@yahoo.com. My skype is strength_of_elements so feel free to add me on there as well, that is our primary source of voice, however we could set up something different if Skype is a problem for you. For us, we play usually around the night time in the USA. So around 12pm GMT -5:00. My other player is an Australian so his schedule and my wacky schedule coincide quite well. Thank you for your time and effort in reading this, I hope to hear from possibly candidates soon.

Usually, we play Private hives, Too many hackers on public more often than not.

Right. I'll hit you up on Skype now, if that's alright.

Hey! i seen you have a smaller group, i was wondering if you wanted to join my teamspeak server and share it with different clans, if you do just msg me on skype and ill talk to you about it ;D

This is what our Teamspeak looks like (completely free btw) http://prntscr.com/12brbi