Sign in to follow this  
lonewolf1994

i have yet to actually join a good server

so i bought arma 2 for this mod. because its everything i ever wanted.. HOWEVER.. i have yet to actually play.. ever damn server i join, it says its version .1 and i have version .2 and it says i have to go to the download page on this site.. BUT THIS SITE ONLY HAVE VERSION .2 TO DOWNLOAD!

can someone help me out?

1. Pick up your panties and wait for an additional hotfix.

2. Keep looking.

Not really that big of a choice. Just have patience.

Use the filter system to only get games with 1.7.1.2, that's what I ended up doing.

1. Pick up your panties and wait for an additional hotfix.

2. Keep looking.

Not really that big of a choice. Just have patience.

and the "pick up your panties" line was necessary because?

There's more hotfixes. No need to get worked up over "OMG the serverz are laggy and not working!" when it's being worked on constantly.

There's more hotfixes. No need to get worked up over "OMG the serverz are laggy and not working!" when it's being worked on constantly.

as i said, i JUST bought the game. how the hell you expect me to know that they are working on this problem? i think my question was valid, and i was not getting "worked up".

sure hope this community isn't filled with people like you that get worked up just because someone asked a simple question.

It's all from fallout in the General Discussion forum. Too many whiners there may have carried over here. It was fun yesterday, though.

Maybe find some servers that you regulary play on, and which updates emediatly, I found a few.

it is worth the trouble!!

took me a few days to get it running i started with 1.6 then got 1.70 working then 1.7.1 now its 1.7.2, i keep the old versions incase i need to switch back untill the newest update is popular the next day.

i started playin last week i think so these updates come every few days