Sign in to follow this  
Ryan Cromack

Looking for a group/clan to play with

I'm looking to join any type of clan, whether it be Bandit or Hero. I'm looking for a clan which preferably has a TS3 server, and a forum and also atleast 5 to 10 active players a day? GMT +1

Hey, I'm not a group or clan but me and my boyfriend put up a server and we have a pretty decent player base now, anywhere from 6-20 players. It is on the lower side right now but as the day progresses more peeps get on. We are friendly and we have a couple people on the server that are loners (bingeham is looking for peeps to play with i just asked him) And we like to help ya out when ya first get on. My boyfriend is currently teaching bingeham how to fly this cool chopper he added in. Anyways we are on right now if you wanna check out our server. Here is my post:

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/131855-planet-f8l-new-server-us/#entry1279250

and info is also in my sig. We also have mumble.

Hey, I'm not a group or clan but me and my boyfriend put up a server and we have a pretty decent player base now, anywhere from 6-20 players. It is on the lower side right now but as the day progresses more peeps get on. We are friendly and we have a couple people on the server that are loners (bingeham is looking for peeps to play with i just asked him) And we like to help ya out when ya first get on. My boyfriend is currently teaching bingeham how to fly this cool chopper he added in. Anyways we are on right now if you wanna check out our server. Here is my post:

http://dayzmod.com/f...s/#entry1279250

and info is also in my sig. We also have mumble.

Sounds great! Do you have some kind of Teamspeak server?

Well it is like teamspeak, it is called Mumble. You can download it at www.mumble.com small progam takes just a few min to dl and install. Once you do that and your in game just ask what our mumble info is. Me and my boyfriend names start with F8L so just be like hey its me Ryan-unless that is your ingame name- from the forums :)