Sign in to follow this  
meancloth

☆XenophobianKollective☆ | 200+ Custom Vehicles | OBJECTIVES+REWARDS|WHITELIST|ALWAYS DAYTIME|AUTO-REFUEL|SILENT WARRIOR|NEW WEAPONS|HELI-LIFT

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

[XK]

After almost a year of playing Dayz I've found many amazing servers, but as amazing as they were they were always lacking in something that another server had or didn't have. At first it was all about getting a daytime server, then a well optimized daytime server. After that it turned into getting that with favorite settings. Then it turns into settling for a server that has all the right things but maybe has something off putting like admins that horde vehicles and such, or use a pay to win structure I.e; Payed custom loadouts (game breaking).

So, after lots of research, myself and a group of close clanmates with years of hosting experience decided it was time to start our own DayZ server with all the most favorite perks of popular servers but without any experience breaking features, and admins that actually understand how frustrating it is when the game glitches and you get spawned in the sea or lose your loot you spent hours or days getting, so we save many backups and keep multiple logs showing different information to help these players get back what they've lost.

Please help us in populating this server and keeping it alive, it can be found @ 173.192.200.117:3187

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

http://www.xkclan.com | TS: xkclan.com:1337

0rTyFyK.jpg?1

173.192.200.117:3187

*Objective Rewards*

Kill [XK] Adam for BlackHawk Helicopter.

Bring [XK] meancloth 3 Mountain Dews for a Tent & Gun of your choice with ammo.

Kill [XK] PUNISHER for Suburban Vehicle.

Bring [XK] meancloth 1 ghillie suit for your choice of any weapon, car, or helicopter.

Fix [XK] meancloth's broken legs once for M48 MOD 0.

Pair of NVG's for killing an [XK] member and taking their helicopter.

Exchange any vehicle for a Little Bird Helicopter.

-
Mission Objectives with predetermined custom loadouts!
*NEW*

- Private Hive // XK (WhiteList enabled)

- 50 Slot

- Always Daytime
(This gives us daylight during the peak times) (Plus USA players can play with daylight)

- US Server - Hosted in D.C., USA - low ping & high spec
dedicated server box

- Auto Restarts every 3 hours from 00:00 GMT.
*NOW WITH COUNTDOWN WARNING MESSAGES*

- Destroyed Vehicle Cleanup and Creation scripts are run automatically
on every restart

-
Now with Silent Warrior Anti-Hack

- 15 Flyable Helicopters (Includes 1 APACHE)

- 5 Flyable Aircraft

- 200+ Vehicles

- Random lootable Heli Crash sites

- lootable Military Crate's
*NEW*

- Regular

- Nameplates = OFF

- Waypoints = ON

- Crosshair = OFF

- Peripheral Vision Guide Dots = OFF

- Auto Refuel

- 3rd Person = ON

- Side Chat = ON

- Custom DayZ Code

- Death Messages ["Player Name" with "Weapon"]

- Silent Warrior Anti-Hack System

- Optimization Script

- Towing/Lift
Edited by meancloth

well you could put the dificulty to veteran so it can be more reallistic :)

if i find a vehicle will it have loot cause when i think of custom vehicles i think of geared vehicles

Edited by kallizzy

I've already considered Veteran. By custom vehicles I meant vehicles that you don't see in other servers.