Sign in to follow this  
ALuzionz

This in log. Not sure what to do.

Hey all.

I'm playing on a private hive server, and got banned by admins for this

Ban reason: "21.04.2013 22:07:06: ALuzionz (81.145.***.***:2303) 8efce3bcb0f5e8a78d984*********** - #0 "fireddamage" = 1.18886 70:119 Survivor2_DZ"

"21.04.2013 22:07:07: ALuzionz (81.145.***.***:2303) 8efce3bcb0f5e8a78d984*********** - #0 "firedhit" = [<NULL-object>,"rightforearm"] 70:119 Survivor2_DZ"

The reason was "Admin Ban: Scripting"

Now to try and prove my innocence, I would like to clear up exactly what this thing is. I wasn't scripting, hacking or anything, to me it looks like I just shot someone or something. I would like to help the admins that banned me out so I can get unbanned as soon as possible and go back on the Private Hive and spawn back in with probably a billion players around me.

Hopefully with your help I can resolve the issue.

Taaaa

You see that number? That is the reason you are banned. Good day to you!

Best thing you can do is find some direct contact with them and make a ban appeal, forum or email or something.

You see that number? That is the reason you are banned. Good day to you!

Are you a moron? I have not seen anything like this message. Ive seen this before once or twice on my own server, but that's it, I don't ban people for it.

Best thing you can do is find some direct contact with them and make a ban appeal, forum or email or something.

Yeah I've already done that, I was just trying to speed things along as the admins have no idea what it means, and neither do i. Just looks like i shot someone.

Would be nice to know (or see) from what log they pulled this entry... on the other hand... as this is a private hive you might as well be f'ed... they dont really need a reason to get rid of you if they wanted to...