GaryG

Heavily Modded Taviana 2.0 Server!!! SBC Clan

Hey there survivors, bambis, snipers, gunners and bandits! Our clan has one of the baddest Taviana servers out there! A lot of guys claim they got the goods but our stuff actually works!

What we got:
1. In game base building with automated gates and explosives that saves even after restart!
2. Lift and Tow.
3. Fast rope that actually works (some guys list they have it but it doesnt work).
4. NPC (AI) guarding major cities, airports, and custom loot spots as well as roaming the map.
5. Automated AI controlled UH1H's (non hostile) that fly around and you can shoot em down to create a Heli Crash loot site.
6. Self blood with a 50% infection chance.
7. Custom Wardrobe in scroll menu.
8. 350+ vehicles, and tons of things to fly!
9. Custom military establishments
10. A mumble server for voice (may switch to Team Speak soon)
11. Clan forum for updates, suggestions, etc.
12. Very active admins but only the server owner (myself) has access to admin map.
13. Added Halo Jump!
14. Added headshot only to kill zeds!

Hey kids!!....We have added a few more things now!
15.refugee camps with awesome gear!
16.One of a kind portable ladder for getting out of tough spots or getting to those hard to reach places!
Come join us!!!
17. Just added a TS3 server for voice coms!
18. By popular demand we have added Parts removal back to the server!

And again some more! Along with adding a good consistent group of players we also added:
19. Smelting
20. Zombie shield machine
21. Zombie bait and exploding zombie bait

In the process of adding an extra island and aircraft carrier. SBC is also looking into an additional server.
We are getting tons of donators who are getting custom loadouts, special spawns for vehicles, and more. Dont be late!
..........and more to come!...........

Server was down for a while for all the modding so our player base is only averaging about 10 players at a time. PVP or team work is welcome, so come help us grow!
Our player base is growing and im seeing bases popping up all over!
Server IP: 50.97.49.68:3153

Edited by GaryG

Getting tons of positive feedback from players while in game!! Our player base is slowly growing and im seeing bases popping up all over! Come check us out and make our server your home server!

Hey I've been looking to add some of those mods to my own server so far I'm not having a whole lot of luck getting help. Would you mind giving me a hand ? Base building is my number one

Very fun. Active Admins. ALOT of scripts making it more fun. I highly recommend the server to anyone looking to enjoy a mix of everything. :beans: :beans:

Thanks for the positive feed back guys! Glad you enjoy!

Sweendog, the very best help I can give you is to say that if you want Basebuild then start from scratch and follow the tutorial and github to the T. Start with fresh PBOs and do BB 1.2 first. Part of adding these scripts is understanding them and how the code works. I know it's frustrating...just look and see how many comments I have in there ;)

• Like 1

Very fun server to play on, the building customization is much easier to use than that of DayZ Origins and far less complicated. The player base is small but very friendly and easy to get along with. Active admins and tons of vehicles, not to mention the hostile factor of NPC AI makes the game much more interesting and dangerous. This is easily my new favorite server and plan stick around and make it my home server. The only slight downside is the lack of players, but hopefully with this positive review that will change and more people will come and enjoy this unique server. Check it out! :beans:

• Like 1

Thanks for the positive feed back Vexx and everyone else! Im trying to make it as fun for everyone as I can. Ive been writing a few custom scripts along with modifying a few existing that ill hopefully be able to add soon.

Really a great server. Everything that they say works, ACTUALLY WORKS! Most of these servers have all of these cool things in the title, but some of them don't work.

Really recommend this server. The admins are active and only one of them has access to the admin map, this means NO admin abuse like other places.

base building it pretty sweet, it takes a bit of time to collect the right parts, but hey, thats what this game is about!

• Like 1

Hey asc, glad you enjoy it and thanks for the feedback!

AMAZING server, some friendly clans, awesome admins, great mods.. just all around awesomeness :)

(EEX Justin)