Heya, Im a new admin and recently I have had people asking if Heli crashes are even spawning on my server, Recently after my provider crashed I have noticed that only one has spawned in the last couple of days and I have even left my server on for 24 hours to see if that spawned any, Is it possible to see them on the logs? and if so is it possible that they are showing up as invisible?

This is a public server.

Thanks for any help.

I guess your generation was one of very good pilots?

They left their Havocs at home, bro.

I would too.

You know,

If I had one.

You need to look in the ArmaOAserver.Rpt log, search for spawn, should first tell you which vehicles are spawned in at server restart, then roughly every 50 minutes after that there will be an entry for the helicrash spawns.

• Like 1

:lol: Ha, brilliantt,

By the way, its worth spending a bit of time looking through the rpt log to get used to it,

theres a lot info in there that can help against hackers, player/locations locations/inventory contents, who shot who with what,and loads of other stuff.

Edited by Fluxley

:lol: Ha, brilliantt,

By the way, its worth spending a bit of time looking through the rpt log to get used to it,

theres a lot info in there that can help against hackers, player/locations locations/inventory contents, who shot who with what,and loads of other stuff.

That's the hiveext.log ;)

• Like 1

Utilise the HiveEXT.log and the server .RPT as listed above. Be sure and become familiar with all your other logs, and update your BattlEye filters frequently as well (logging is only as good as the filters!). There are plenty of people here to help, don't be shy.

Cheers

• Like 1

Thank you very much, I have been running the logs Live and watching them whilst playing, I managed to find people hacking and teleporting quite easily just watching the info streaming, To update the BE Filters i just delete the old ones and upload the newest ones dont I? Will this Kick/ban people who have a hacked item accidently? For instance a new player picking up a gun thats in a namalsk server but not in a Chernarus server?