ikarma

Gamer Lounge is Recruiting

Gamer Lounge is, simply put, a group of people who just play games for fun. Mainly DayZ, but we play others as well. We currently have a Battleye enabled server with many custom mods that require no extra downloads client side such as custom antihacks, self blood bagging, towing for vehicles, autorefuel, and more. We also have a custom version of Chenarus with many camps and increased military spawns, which I am currently creating and implementing. Our teamspeak is ts50.light-speed.com:3851 and our server is called Gamer Lounge Custom Bases Self Blood Bag & More, or just put Gamer Lounge in the filter. We only recently turned on Battleye, so the player count is quite low, but I and others hope to see whoever reads this either on the server, teamspeak, or both. If you do join the teamspeak, I would first look for iKarma (myself) and say you saw the post.

Edited by iKarma

If I don't respond, just try again in an hour or so because I'm probably eating or doing some work. Also, add me on steam at iKarma and I'll accept as soon as I can and get you in.

Edited by iKarma