Sign in to follow this  
Arsimmortalis

New player, looking for a teammate

Hi, add my steam account if you'd be interested in putting in some time with another player. My peak hours right now are in between 9 am and midnight central standard time, and I am American. this is going to change but not by much, after about 3 months. Right now I am laid down and recovering from knee surgery. Message me on steam, my account name is paralax1.

i sent you a friend request on steam (acct name igetzdownlikewhat). I am also in central time zone american and will be playin all day on the weekends and some during the week if you wanna team up. I'm new to the game and really wanna get into it.

I am new and trying to find what server I want to play on. I have been trying the BMRF #2 server but can go other places. It would be nice to have someone watching my back. I am central time and play evenings and weekends and am looking for mostly friendly. I added you on steam (mine is Qenadil).

Hi i see you have had some offers but as you said you can play on more then one server :) Me and my boyfriend started a new server and are trying to build a playerbase we have now 15-20 people that get on the server and your more then welcome to join, we do have bandits, but we also have heros and their are more friendlys then non! Anywho happy hunting :) !!!