Sign in to follow this  
waztid@gmail.com

ZERODEAD.NET | CHERNARUS "WASTELAND" STYLE | CUSTOM BUILDINGS & VEHICLES | AWESOME COMMUNITY COME JOIN US!

Hey folks,

If you are looking for a friendly active dayz community to join please come & checkout ZeroDead.net we have a awesome forum setup for our member's.

Our admin's are friendly and very helpful ( 3 of us ).

( You'll usually find us giving people rides and helping people out. )

The Map is Chernarus.

50 Slot Server.

SERVER FEATURES:

We have a number of custom mods on the server including Auto-Refuel, Skalisty Island Bridge (Bridge that connects to the mainland), Strip vehicles for their parts, Custom debug monitor, Working Kill-Msg's (who killed who with what weapon ) + Much More join our forum for more info on the server!

There's alot of custom vehicles you wouldn't find on most other server's

( Including around 8 heli's at any given time)

We also have alot of custom building's, NWAF has 4 barracks & lot's of extra industrial type building's ( lot's of good places to snipe). NEAF has had a HUGE makeover including barracks. There's lot's of new building's all over the map for you to find and explore.. It's like playing a newer better chernarus!

Wasteland style color effects are on the server and it makes it look awesome!

PERMANENT SUNNY WEATHER

I've currently removed rain and bad fog from the server.

There's also NPC's on the server mainly around high valuable loot area's like NWAF, They offer some exciting firefights. Killing the hostile NPC's gains +25 humanity and counts towards your bandit kill count which you can see anytime on the custom zero dead debug monitor.

Below is a example video of how our server looks like at night.

Running full moon nights and street and house lighting the yellow/brownish tint is the wasteland style apocalypse effect:

We have a 25 slot dedicated TeamSpeak server for our member's.

We do active rollbacks so in the event a hacker/scriptard get's on the server and messes things up we will restore the server to the point just before the scriptard got on so you won't lose any progress and item's.

Come join our awesome dayz community :D

Edited by Opticz

Well I ended the night by parking up my fav vehicle the camo uaz from green mountain and some nice gear.

Server was playing nice and smooth with a low ping.

Zeds where a bit touchy bitey but I guess that can't be helped.

a lot bumps!

but yeah this server is actually pretty decent and a nice little community going!

Had fun last night everyone on the server raided the nwaf to take on the ai players and zeds.

Had a few deaths but everyone still had fun playing together as a group.

Lost a heli on the way out from the raid from a hail of ai bullets but we managed to eject safely.