vertex134

just started and want a friend to play with

hey guys im looking for a buddy to team up with on dayz i just started and was wondering if anyone wanted to play together,if so reply to this or give me your skype name and i shall add you im 16 by the way but not very childish i live in oklahoma,US it would be great if you had a mic

please help the bambies

Edited by vertex134

Hey your more then welcome to check out our server we are mostly friendly! me and my boyfriend can help you out a bit to if needed :) http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/131855-planet-f8l-new-server-us/#entry1279250 is info about our server our ingame names are F8L3RR0R and F8LB30TCH :) our server info is in my sig as well :) let us know if you get on we are on atm :)

Aye, My skype is COOTS, Add me and we'll find a server ? Im skilled in most areas, i can fly choppers and snipe good. I've played for awhile and if it dosn't bug you im kos ( Kill On Sight ). I can show you a few tricks and stuff.

where you from?if i may ask?and i dont like kos really its not really fair i guess.i dont know thats my opinion though.

My server is based for new players and my group spends most of our time helping new players. We have custom vehicles tanks, apcs, jets, custom guns such as SCARs, G36s and much more. Also 6 more military bases around the map with military loot and vehicles. NO Mods needed. Elektro is a working safe zone for trading. We are a friendly group and there are a few other friendly groups playing on the server but there are also bandits lurking about. You can join us or them. PM me if interested or talk to anyone on US 1752 with a clan tag.