Sign in to follow this  
Onexcuse2many

Looking for players for DAYZ Origins

I'm just looking to have some fun and setup a village. I am US and will be playing a server with a good US ping but anyone is welcome to join. If your interested in playing in a group just get on my TS and join in.

sterling.typefrag.com:8770

Edited by Onexcuse2many

I am planning a all day mission on Saturday 4/27. Anyone interested jump onto my teamspeak on Saturday. The main mission will be to gather supplies and start a village.

Teamspeak server: sterling.typefrag.com:8770

Edited by Onexcuse2many

Awesome Guhnfights. I'll be on about 9AM EST and should be playing most of the day. I look forward to meeting you

Bump. I'm currently playing today. I am trying to build a village if you are interested in joining please join my TS.

Teamspeak server: sterling.typefrag.com:8770

Edited by Onexcuse2many

Hey there, I'll re-join you again within an hour or so. I realised I didn't have time to play when I joined your server.

Alright so last weekend we were able to get one house built. If you are interested in playing today 5/5/2013 I will be on all day working on collecting supplies. We should be able to get some foundations down for anyone that would like to join the village. Just hop on the Teamspeak and we will hook you up.

sterling.typefrag.com:8770

The Anti-Zombie Tactics, Extermination, and Containment is hosting a public Origins server:

173.234.245.30:2302