Sign in to follow this  
CrazieOG

Two man team.

Hi there, i just downloaded DayZ and could need a buddy to join in on exploring the post apocalyptic world of DayZ. I am 15 years old and i do have skype. Can download teamspeak if needed. I have next to no experience playing DayZ nor have i played Arma 2, except for the base camp tutorial on how to do simple stuff. If it matters, i have played alot of different fps games, including Battlefield 3 and CoD: MW2.

If interrested leave skype/teamspeak in a comment and we'll talk. Or you can just add me on my skype "Lucasrabech" with a text saying it's about Dayz.

Hope someone is in for a zombie infested adventure with a newbie. ;) PS: Im Danish, so i might have a funny accent.

Hi !!

You can come to our server if you would like me and my boyfriend are very helpful :) we have about 15 players that play atm, we are kinda a new server so most of us are friendly, with the execption of like two guys that are bandits :) info about our server is http://dayzmod.com/f...s/#entry1279250 also in my sig, our ingame names are F8L3RR0R and F8Lb30TCH :) Hit us up if you get on let me know i posted you in the fourms :)

Oh and we have mumble to it is a small download as well and we can get ya the info if you want it :)

Edited by SaraMichelle

Cool, i'll get on downloading mumble then. I'm having a bit trouble to get DayZ working so i'll just figure that out and come join you.

well once you have mumble downloaded my boyfriend can help you out with dayz :) if you need help

Awesome, thanks. Looking forward to it.

Edited by CrazieOG

I have gotten DayZ to work now, and i've downloaded Mumble.

All i need now is a server :)

Edited by CrazieOG

Ahh sorry i assed out lol the server info is in my sig tho :) So you should find it!! I use dayz commander, so i just go to fav's and add the number in my sig, otherwise you can just search F8L and it will pull up that way to :) Sorry took so long to respond!

I'll join you guys

Your more then welcome to join as well :) our mumble info shows and loops once logged into game :)

Edited by SaraMichelle

Ahh sorry i assed out lol the server info is in my sig tho :) So you should find it!! I use dayz commander, so i just go to fav's and add the number in my sig, otherwise you can just search F8L and it will pull up that way to :) Sorry took so long to respond!

It's alright, i see you're from the US. Totally different time zone.

hey i will be on almost all day tomorrow so send me a msg when ur on and i will walk you thru setting up mumble :)

Anyone else wanting to join our mumble msg me as well sorry had a busy day today :) was only on randomly :)