Coveted

Burgess Server | Chernarus 1.7.6.1 | NO ADMIN ABUSE | Extra Barracks | More Vehicles | Auto Refuel | More Crash Sites | Street Lights | And more!

Burgess Server is a relatively new server (just a few weeks old) that was made because we were sick of server admins kicking and banning players that kill them as well as doing other ridiculous things with their powers.

Our server IP is 50.97.49.68 Port 3187

Or Simply search for Burgess

We host from Washington DC giving great connection to most of the east coast and the mid west!

Our server is pretty laid back, we don't care if you kill the bambies or whatever, but we do have a few rules:

- All standard etiquette applies (No hacking etc.)

- Please don't use voice on the side channel. (Emergencies aside, keep it to text)

- Combat logging against players will be punished if caught. (Please report players doing this to an Admin/Mod)

- Using the M107 for PVP is forbidden until it is fixed. (It will be deleted from your inventory if you do)

Xc59eXB.jpg

Our server admin focuses on trying to offer a somewhat unique DayZ experience by incorporating a variety of modifications such as:

- HALO Jumping from Air Vehicles

- Fast Roping

- Custom Toggle-able Debug (assign a key to custom action #19 to use)

- Custom Auto Refuel

- Custom Crash Site System

- Enhanced Study Body

- Customized Self Bloodbag (Can't use in combat, 60 second usage, 15 minute recast)

- Advanced Kill Messages (that don't reveal the killer's name!)

- Custom Care Packages

- Street Lights

-Full Moon Nights

-Additional Barracks (Check NE Airfield!)

-Custom Skins for recognized factions

-Custom loot tables (including SCARs, M8s, more L85s, and several others)

Loot Tables found here:

EaLkBBD.png

We are considering hosting server events such as PVP deathmatches, possibly with in game rewards to the winner/winning team, but any news on that will be released when the server grows to a respectable enough size to host such events.

For those who try the server we urge you to leave both positive or negative feedback about the server and its modifications here so others can see your opinions as well as our staff can work on ways to improve the experience of all who visit our server.

If you have any questions feel free to ask them here and we will do our best to bring closure to any of your concerns.

Alternatively our admin and moderators can be reached in game as Rave, Mander, and CptBetty or on Skype by the usernames of ravefighter666, mander00, or cptbetty.

Edited by Coveted
  • Like 4

Recently added a few L85 variants to crash sites and revamped care packages.

• Like 3

Due to request by some of our lone wolf players we have recently added self blood bag.

Self blood bagging cannot be done while in combat. It takes a minute to complete the process with a 300 second wait period before it can be done again. It restores 6000 blood and has a relatively high chance of infection. You do not get any humanity for blood bagging yourself.

• Like 3

Our server is currently down due to a DDOS, sorry for the inconvenience.

Edit: The server is up and running again and everything is back to normal, thank you for your patience.

Edited by Coveted
  • Like 2

What up Dezit here, Love the server. It has the old feel of Dayz with some new twists which is awesome. Relatively hard to get fully geared out but that's the way it should be, also a perfect balance of vehicles. And the admins don't interfere with the gameplay unless there is a issue which is the tits. I seem to be sparking a ton of rivalry so that just fuels the fun here. Its 5/25/2013 right now and this morning I cant seem to find the server amongst the rest. let me know where to donate if you guys are having trouble. Thanks for the fun so far, keep it coming.

• Like 3

Fantastic gem of a server here (except it's down right now and i don't know why)

-Luke

Edited by Rainbow Bandit
  • Like 3

Yes I love this server. Been on it the past few days. As a previous server owner myself I must Say the are doing a very good job at managing this. I always enjoy playing here even when Dezit setup and ambush and took Ben, Coco, and myself out. lol. I would however like an update as to why it is currently down. Whether update or DDOS.

• Like 2

Yes I love this server. Been on it the past few days. As a previous server owner myself I must Say the are doing a very good job at managing this. I always enjoy playing here even when Dezit setup and ambush and took Ben, Coco, and myself out. lol. I would however like an update as to why it is currently down. Whether update or DDOS.

According to Rave all Washington and Dallas DayzST Servers are being DDOS'd.

• Like 2

According to dayz.st all Washington DC and Dallas TX servers are getting DDOS'd one by one. Sorry about it being down on a Saturday... I guess someone is getting their lulz.

• Like 3

I really need to get used to posting on forums again..

Edited by Dezit
  • Like 2

Hey no hard feeling dracos , you guys ended up getting us back anyway lol. Seems to be a DDOS this morning actually

• Like 3

None here either. It's the name of the game, lol. Still fun though. Yeah I just checked my tweets and see that now, lol.

Edited by dracomaster
  • Like 3

I have this feeling that I'm going to log onto a raided base...

Yah most likely lol..

• Like 2

Finally made an account. Was happy to find out why the server is down. Hopefully it gets back up soon!

• Like 3

Man, when are DayZST servers going to be back up? Are they still getting DDOS'd or are they just not bothering to bring them back online?

• Like 1

Man, when are DayZST servers going to be back up? Are they still getting DDOS'd or are they just not bothering to bring them back online?

I'd like to at least play a little this weekend

• Like 1

Server has new IP:

IP: 50.97.49.68

Port: 3187

Not sure if it's up yet but that's what Rave told me.

Edit: You can also filter "burgess" and find it.

Edited by Rainbow Bandit

We had a billing issue with dayz.st that caused them to temporarily close our server this morning, we got it all sorted out and everything in the database has been restored to a backup from last night. However we could not get our old server IP and Port back so now our server is located at 50.97.49.68:3187. All of your vehicles,tents,equipment,ect. should remain how it was when you last played but if it wasn't then we will gladly replace anything that has gone missing.

PS if you are reading this try to get the message out to everybody you know that plays/played on our server.

Edited by Coveted
  • Like 1

Server's still doing awesome, just having some trouble finding a heli >_<

I'm kind of surprised to see people actually playing that late at night to need NVG lol

• Like 1

Updated the OP with the addition of custom skins for recognized factions. I will also be working on a tag as group system.

• Like 1