Sign in to follow this  
ThOmAs_McCoOy

102ND Is looking For More TrustWorthy People For Dayz Origins

Hey Everyone, Are group In dayz was pretty large for quite some time, the origins server we were playing on got a database wipe and everyone was pretty pissed about that (everyone spilt after the database wipe done by the admin of the server we were playing on, he was not the best admin). We all had houses (some of us lvl 2)and we had a huge base with battle bus walls and anything you could think of, with taking daily runs to salvation, we had about 10 guys on average each day playing. We have currently moved to another server (what is left of the group), a server with a good admin and nothing to worry about as far as data base wipes go. We already have a basic base up and a few houses and garages. If you wish to join are group (which I hope you do), you must be 18 or older, have TeamSpeak with a working microphone, be trust worthy and reliable (don't stab us in the back a week later or play for a day then never come back), and at least have 2 months of game experience (not saying we wont accept new people, but you cannot not be a complete noobie). Are group is all about having fun and being able to have a big enough group to where we can do anything we want to, like for fun just go kill players in a city for hours, go to salvation and kill everything or work on our base. I hope to hear from everyone and don't worry once you join our server after we talk with you, we will get you fixed up. Thanks, Thomas_Mccooy

Hello my name is Eric, 22 years old from NJ, Usa. I have been playing dayz for over 4 months now and played Arma 2 for over a year so I wont need any help or introductions. I have been actively searching for a team to play with, specifically on an Origins Server so I am particularly excited about your post. I am eager to join your group and help create a base/town because I have made several attempts to do it solo, but I cant get the house up faster than other people raid my gear. I am a friendly active player and you will not have to worry about me stabbing anyone in the back because this is an ideal situation for me. I am willing play hero or bandit, and cover any roll needed for the good of the squad, base, or mission. I would be best for rolls like Pilot, scavenger, driver, suppresser and assault. I have teamspeak and a working Mic/Headset, also I play more than most would be considered healthy. Most likely, I will be playing most of today so I will be available. Thank you for taking the time to read, I hope I am what you guys are looking for. Cant wait to hear from you - Eric.

My contact information got cut off at the end of my post, My steam name is also TheLastSurvivor , but I will be on the forums most of the day, so a reply or message would be best for me. Thanks again for taking the time to read.

My tag is OneCrypticKilla. My contact information is OneCrypticKilla@gmail.com. I am not new to Day Z but I am to origin. If you give me a gun, just point and I'll shoot. I might not be on today, but I'm getting my personal laptop back tomorrow. I'll be on every day then. Contact me if your interested via email.

Hi. I'm very interested in your group. I have been playing for over a year, though just hearing of origins today. I like the concept and what to see what its like. I like the idea of player towns and settlements, seems more realistic to what might really happen.Im more of a gatherer(looter) than hunter(fighter), but can hold my own in fights. I'm 30, in college and not always able to be on, but i do play when i can. Your group sounds like fun anf would like to be part of it.

-Beji

sounds interesting, i've played the game for over six months so wont be needing any help. I am a good team player and work well with shooting over long distances. added on steam and hope to hear from you soon.

Whats going on guys? Im looking to sqaud up with a good group that plays as much as i play. Im 25 and ive been playing for about as long as the DayZ mod has been out. Im an avid PC gamer so maybe we can sqaud up on some other games.

I can navigate on the move, fly helicopters, and I know where to scavenge. I have TS and a working mic.

I spoke with the TheLastSurvivor and he said you guys were a cool group. So I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Hey! i seen you have a smaller group, i was wondering if you wanted to join my teamspeak server and share it with different clans, if you do just msg me on skype and ill talk to you about it ;D

This is what our Teamspeak looks like (completely free btw) http://prntscr.com/12brbi

or join our teamspeak and speak with one of the on-duty mods! Teamspeak IP: 64.31.13.66:4033

Hey, name is Irish, or IrishWhiskey, 30 male, Michigan, Been playing for almost a year, I have a small group I run with that would also be interested in joining/merging. We're all straight forward, easy going people. Looking for a good clan for Origins. We all have TS and mics. You can reply to this post with some contact info or you can contact me via steam. My steam Id: Irish Whiskey - the picture is of a hot chick on a beach wearing a leaf. Thanks talk to you soon

Hello, LieutenantSmurf here.

I am going to be honest (which is important in Dayz), I am only 17, but I would argue that I am one of the more mature 17 year out there (I guess that is for you to decide). I have been in multiple arma II realism units and I have been playing DayZ since a month after it came out.

Could you please PM me if you are willing to let me in, and if even if you are willing not to let me in.