Sign in to follow this  
XLARGEGAMING

The Rage Saga - Raging at my Chopper Pilot

Hi guys :D

I'm not to particularly proud of myself for this series I'm starting on my youtube channel. It was actually suggested to me by the chopper pilot in the video. Prior to the time this video was filmed I had been arguing with Furyon, my chopper pilot, about some nonsense neither of us remember. It was 3 AM and I had about 5 pints of double stout. Let the RAGE begin.

http://youtu.be/b3YWQKkQ34g

Be sure to Like and Sub.....Or dislike and comment about how annoying my voice gets when I'm drunkmad....yes drunk and mad.

XLARGEGAMING

omgosh the whining...i would have enjoyed prebs giggling about dicks over this...why post this? I would have ejected and let you die...

...hint the door gun is a machine gun, fucking spam that shit and walk bullets onto your target, you are not shooting 100m benchrest with an anschutz

Edited by Trizzo

omgosh the whining...i would have enjoyed prebs giggling about dicks over this...why post this? I would have ejected and let you die...

...hint the door gun is a machine gun, fucking spam that shit and walk bullets onto your target, you are not shooting 100m benchrest with an anschutz

Yeah because you know humans never get mad at each other.....and you are so perfect right :D I'm sure you have your days just like me and Furyon did. Don't be a hypocrite bro....we all know everybody rages at some point. Its better to laugh at it later, than to be a dick to random strangers. Strangers that you have know idea about. Thanks for the comment though :D

Edited by XLARGEGAMING