Sign in to follow this  
brian123321

Looking for a group to join

I have been playing DayZ on and off for about a year and a half. The usual people i used to play with no longer play the game so i am looking for a new group of people to play with. I have Mic. Please let me know if anyone is interested in me joining.

Hello, Me and my boyfriend are now hosting a server, got tired of hackers/assholes! We have on avarage 13-15 players now, mostly friendly, with a couple bandits (however they are friendly most of the time, just hard to trust lol). We have mumble that most of us get on. Your more then welcome to come check out our server. Our mumble info is in the message of the day, and that loops every 30 min. I am on mumble now. :) My ingame name is F8LB30TCH, and my boyfriend is F8L3RR0R, just let either one of us know your from the forums. :) We are very helpful :) The server info is in my sig and you can read more about our server here:

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/131855-planet-f8l-new-server-us/#entry1279250

I have been playing DayZ on and off for about a year and a half. The usual people i used to play with no longer play the game so i am looking for a new group of people to play with. I have Mic. Please let me know if anyone is interested in me joining.

I need someone also. If you want add me on skype carl.sagan9

cool im going to eat dinner right now and will most likely be hopping on when i get back

I have been playing DayZ on and off for about a year and a half.

Fry.jpg

• Like 3