Sign in to follow this  
applejaxc

My Zombie Apocalypse Dream Gear

My load-out would be my current:

AR-15 with Eo-Tech HOLO and strobe-light/flashlight

Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm pro

Machete

My primary would have to be the Polish Beryl 5.56 AK. Combining modern aesthetics and NATO standards with the solid build and reliability of an AK. For a secondary, a good ol' silenced Ruger 10/22 would be a match in heaven. Most common round in the world combined with near silence, makes it the ultimate zombie killer. But when all else fails, nothing, and I mean NOTHING can match the prowess of the all powerful ROAD FLARE. 10,000 RPM of phosphorus chemicals and a rock hard industrial plastic handgrip, none yet MATCH its combat effectiveness.

Idk not to be a movie stereotype, but mine would be either an AK-47 or an M1 Carbine. The ak is very tough and can be treated like crap and it will still fire. The M1 Carbine is a WW2 rifle that fires 7.62 rifle cartridge and is semi- automatic and only weighs 5.2 pounds.

didn't that fire like a .30-01 or .30 carbine or something? I think at was along the lines of a short m1 Garand round

Holy shit that's a sexy gun

the thing about that is people would say nope barrels to short but its a bul pup so the barrel goes all the way back almost to the trigger. love those bullpups

You can't fire an RPG in a helicopter; the backblast would kill everyone.

didn't those smart dudes in Sweden make a rockets that shoots a missile and water vapor out the back? Completely safe indoors and I see no reason it coulnt be on a chopper if you could fit it and use it effectively in one

didn't those smart dudes in Sweden

Sorry, what country does this game take place in?

Real life load-out:

primary: A Fucking Nuke

Secondary: who gives a fuck

Seriously I live in a town where we make nuclear submarines. B)

I'd use pretty much what they use on Walking Dead. Small arms, meele weapons, and long range rifles. I'd have to have a crossbow/longbow though!!

Has anyone actually used the crossbow on DayZ on zombies? Seriously, that thing is awesome for such a job.