Sign in to follow this  
mrjazzyjay98

Needing assistance!

Hey, I have been playing dayz for along time now ( sorry about posting it here ) but I really need to know something.

I got something called "DaiZy" and that is like a unofficial single player mod for dayz with AI Bandits.

Also with that, I downloaded support call which is a mod where you can spawn stuff in (OFFLINE!) and can be used in "DaiZy"

Getting to the point at hand, I wanted to know if this software had any key stealers. because i really like dayz and I would hate to lose it. I did scan the software before I installed it with "Microsoft Security Essentials" and that came up with nothing.

Do any of you guys have any first hand experience on these mods? Or anyways to double check?

Thanks!!!!

It's not a key stealer, I have that mod too, although I'm not sure about the support mod.

Did you download it from a trustworthy site?

Apparatly, the support call is made by Kronzky and I think he made the original single player with rocket?

Yeah, they're both good.

(edited to add a period to my sentence, almost forgot!)

Edited by TheDerper121

As long as you download it from the "Unofficial DaiZy Releases" website, you're good; I can vouch for them. I cannot, however, vouch for the authenticity or fun of DaiZy due to the nature of the forums. You're lucky you aren't being spammed with "Go eff yerself" messages yet; DaiZy doesn't seem to be taken too kindly 'round these parts. :)

I can, however, speak out of opinion of a *friend* who *isn't* me ;) who says DaiZy is like DayZ, except harder if you don't cheat in some respects; set the Ai to max difficulty, don't 009 cheat your way out of anything, and hang out near cities. The only problems being there's no camps to loot, no AI in the forests (usually), killing 1 Ai gives you EVERYTHING you'll ever need to survive on, and AI don't drive or fly, or camp.

Oh, *Applejaxc!

Yes?

Yes?

Hey! Who do you think you are, going around using bold, underlines, and italics on my quotes?!

OT: As long as you download it from the actual website, everything should be fine.

Although once you download it you should probably just do a security scan, just-in-case.

You can never be too careful, there are alot of keystealers and other hacks like that now-a-days.

But it should be trustworthy.

Edited by TheDerper121

Hey! Who do you think you are, going around using bold, underlines, and italics on my quotes?!

Applejaxc, the greatest authority of all? (knowing full well I'm going to get 1-upped by Inception. or Orlok)