Sign in to follow this  
quadsatv

Ace2 Wound system in dayz

Dayz should have ace 2 wound system instead of hour glass, u should fade in and out of consciousness, be able to be dragged or carried, and not die instantly every time u get shot, and use the ace interaction menu.

• Like 5

I've been playing on a server that has ACE 2 and ACRE involved with DayZ (SOP: Hard Corps) and it adds SO much to the game. Not just the consciousness part, but I would love to see just the damage table in general be implemented. Not to mention the guns and equipment as well.

• Like 1

True, I hope in the SA they add a more realistic health system, because I want to be able to pick up and carry my buddy who has been shot 3 times to safety and dramatically try to stop his bleeding.

True, I hope in the SA they add a more realistic health system, because I want to be able to pick up and carry my buddy who has been shot 3 times to safety and dramatically try to stop his bleeding.

Exactly. As it is now, DayZ doesn't really give you the chance to make that many dramatic first aid interventions, which are silly fun.

• Like 1

Exactly. As it is now, DayZ doesn't really give you the chance to make that many dramatic first aid interventions, which are silly fun.

I know right, what dramatic first aid action would you perform? Tell me.

I know right, what dramatic first aid action would you perform? Tell me.

The only time I ever came close in DayZ was when our car crashed, and we had to battle a horde of zombies. Two of my friends covered me while another friend and I simultaneously treated another friend. First dragging him inside of a building and then giving him epipen while my friend bandaged him. I do wish, however, that it would have taken a bit more than that. Having to had made actual judgement calls, ya know?

The only time I ever came close in DayZ was when our car crashed, and we had to battle a horde of zombies. Two of my friends covered me while another friend and I simultaneously treated another friend. First dragging him inside of a building and then giving him epipen while my friend bandaged him. I do wish, however, that it would have taken a bit more than that. Having to had made actual judgement calls, ya know?

I want improvisation, so that I can drag my wounded buddy into a house and make a bandage out of bed sheets to wrap it around his leg to stop the bleeding. I think the SA will have this.

Edited by King Beans

I want improvisation, so that I can drag my wounded buddy into a house and make a bandage out of bed sheets to wrap it around his leg to stop the bleeding. I think the SA will have this.

That's a cool idea!

You just gave me a neat idea for a suggestion, thank you!

I dont know the ACE mod you speak of, but i recall playing Americas Army 2 and 3 , where if your mate gets shot and you want to perform first aid it gives you the type of injury and you have the option to perform a specific first aid action on the specific injury to have a successful heal allowing your mate to get back in the action or something very similar. Basically if you dont do you first aid correctly you risk your mate bleeding out etc...i actually rate it

That's a cool idea!

You just gave me a neat idea for a suggestion, thank you!

So this is where it all began...

I would love a wound system that value players who have some medical knowledge personally, something deep enough that only a handful of players can become very proficient at it.

As for ace, taking their work would be plagiarism.

• Like 1