Branch37

How to Store Gear

Ok so I took everyone's advice and actually did come across some good weapons and a humvee. Now I need a place to store it. I tried to put an L85 and some other weapons and ammo imto my humvee, but they just dissappeard. Did the Humvee not have enough room or is this a glitch?

Your humvee is probably full. Put some of your gear on the ground (where you can see it clearly), take some of the gear out of the humvee,

put this gear in a separate pile.

Now, try to put something small from your original pile, back into the humvee.

Try this and post back here

:thumbsup:

I'd get a hold of a tent or a different vehicle. Even though the Humvee looks and drives BA, it's storage space is silly.

In my experience there is no way to really store your gear. I may play for round about two months and already lost at least 5 tents because the respective servers went down.

I also lost loads of stuff because of disappearing, like putting a weapon to the ground, which just happen to vanish 2 seconds later.

Twice I also lost the entire content of a filled tent because it flattened. One time I accidentally came too close with my bike (it was just a matter of a few cm) and the other time the tent was just a bit misplaced into a rock, which obviously caused the tent to be destroyed a few days later.

Not to mention that I had a horrible accident with my tractor and a hay bale. The detonation cost my life and the entire storage.

So in order to keep something save, I don't know what to do. ^^

But I would appreciate it if in the stand alone would care more about your gear.

Edited by Ken Bean

In my experience there is no way to really store your gear. I may play for round about two months and already lost at least 5 tents because the respective servers went down.

I also lost loads of stuff because of disappearing, like putting a weapon to the ground, which just vanished after 2 seconds later.

Same here. I've never had a tent or vehicle save my gear properly before. I gave up trying to stash things a long time ago.

• Like 1

get tents and find those piles of logs in forests, you can store tents inside of those. Same goes with the buildings and rocks.

Same goes with the buildings and rocks.

Certain? Since mine got destroyed as I tried to place it in a rock. But not immediately though.