TheLastSurvivor

Looking to form a team and build a base in Origins.

I am looking for a few extra people to add to our group so we have the manpower to build a respectable base in Origins. We currently have four people but some times not everyone can play so we are looking to expand, the more the merrier. We are Heros, Bandits, and Survivors so no worries there. I am 22, living in NJ, have been playing DayZ for 5 months now and I played Arma 2 in preparation, so I am well versed in everything one needs to know to survive. We have already started gathering supplies, and located a pretty good location for the camp, though we are still scouting other locations in other Tavania servers. . end goal is to make an epic base and gear it out to the point where we can start base warfare, one of the coolest parts of Origins IMO. If you are interested in teaming up with us, PM me or comment and I will get back to you a soon as possible. .

Edited by TheLastSurvivor

Hey, i would love to join you, i guess ill tell you about myself :P i am a 15 year old freshman living in Arizona (dont worry im not a immature faggot, but still like to have fun) i am a small livestreamer on twitch.tv ive been playing dayz/arma for almost a year now

anyways add me on skype if you want my username is "wrecklessjew" <---- made when i was younger

Add me on skype: destroyeroftomorrow

I got some guys over here that play Origins aswell.

Im new in arma II, I play it since 27 of april, but i already played DayZ , and I prepared myself playing takistan life.

Add me in Steam my IGN is: Salem48

i am 15 years old, im Mexican, im not immature, but eventhough I like to get fun.

and excuse me if my translations are not accurate :beans: :thumbsup: :emptycan: >:( :rolleyes:

I invite you to my new server Origins 37.157.246.138 : 11502 enjoyable gaming