Adolf!

DayZ Taviana: Joes Zombie Shack! (70+CustomWeapons/25+Aircrafts/350+Vehicles+CustomVehicles/HaloJump/CargoDrop/Auto-Refuel/So many EXTRAS AND EVENTS!)

Hello everyone!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am taking time to promote a server I play on, Joes Zombie Shack. I have played DayZ since the original release, so I have very much experience when it comes to both Open and Private Hive servers (PVP and Non-PVP). This is by far the BEST server I have yet to play on actively, and the community is a great mix of Bandits, Heroes, and Survivalists. There is never any hackers, and when there is the Administrator ban's them instantaneously. Very good anti-hack protection, makes it fair for all of us playing on the server. I myself personally gear all new players to the server, as a welcome to the server most times. Our community is very friendly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some information on Joes Zombie Shack

(IP: 97.101.92.100/Port: 2302):

• 70+ Custom Weapons (Adding in new weapons regulary!)
  • 25+ Aircrafts. (Osprey/C130/Biplane/UH1H/Mi17/Littlebird).
  • 350+ Vehicles including CUSTOM vehicles. (50Cal Vodnik/Medical Vodnik/50 Cal UAZ + more!)
  • CUSTOM Crash Sites containing rare loot+Custom Weapons!
  • 2.5Hr Cycle of Day/Night with Fog/Sunrise+Sunset.
  • Halo Jumps! (Jumping w/o Parachute deployment).
  • Cargo Drop for aircrafts!
  • Very good anti-hack system.
  • Super friendly community.
  • Very competitive clan base.
  • Custom bases to be added soon!!
  • Server restart's every 6hrs!
  • Over 7+ Custom Scripts being implemented ASAP!
  • Custom Invisible Loot Box with AI (computers) defending it! (Only visible within 200m! RARE loot! Coming soon!!)
  • Survivor Games Events to be held as well as other Adminstrator hosted events!
  • MANY more details so come check out the fun!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any questions or concerns about the server or anything involved you can respond on this forum to myself personally or contact the administrator in-game. Any immediate issues can be solved be contacting Zombie_Shack on steam where you can contact an administrator at any time.

Thanks for your time and hope to play with you soon!!

-Adolf

Joes Zombie Shack

IP: 97.101.92.100/Port: 2302

Edited by Adolf!

Best server I've ever played on. Lots of action if you want it. Great admin and regular players. The more the better

just wondering if you will be adding a VSS into the mix. personally one of my favorite guns and i would probably be sold on playing on the server.

just wondering if you will be adding a VSS into the mix. personally one of my favorite guns and i would probably be sold on playing on the server.

I'm pretty sure the vss has been added in on the server. Adolf would know better, but I'm pretty sure they are

Hey guys!! Glad you like the server. as for the Vss it was added and we took it out for a bit but since we have had the request it will be comeing back soon.

To anyone interested in playing on this excellent server I will be giving out starting gear and filling random vehicles with assorted weapons. If you see me (Zombian) in game ask what I can do for you and me or one of my comrades will try an hook you up!

Hope to see some new people as I can't stress enough how much this server rocks.

AMAZING SERVER BEST I HAVE PLAYED! like zombian said we will be gearing fresh spawns or helping in anyway!

We now have added an ai base and 2 ammo boxes in the base with 1 of almost every gun we have on the map in there there are also ai chopper patrols. Self bloodbaging towing and akk kinds of new stuff come check us out!