Sign in to follow this  
damo19951

Need help with dayz requirements

Hello guys, I need help with the requirements needed to run dayz, I just want to know how fast must the processor be to run dayz smoothly?

Most people will likely refer you to the search bar in the top right and recommend you dig through the forums--but I'll just make it simple and say you'll want to get yourself a minimum of an Intel i3 but I'd recommend spending as much as your budget allows on the CPU (i5 or even better go i7). Of course, it's all about budget--find what you can spend and be certain you don't waste your money on something underpowered.

There are a plethora of examples throughout the forums--and other sites such as "Can I Run It?"

Will a processor with the speed of 2.8ghz be good enough to get me to higher than 20fps?

Will a processor with the speed of 2.8ghz be good enough to get me to higher than 20fps?

Depends on how many cores it has as well as other variables, the exact model would make it easier to help you. It also depends on the rest of your system - graphics card, RAM and hard-drive.

Please use the 'Can I Run It?' thread, which you can find here...

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/64576-can-i-run-it-ask-here/

Thanks.