Crazy one

looking for a server to call home

I just need a place to call home,

had one but the Admin kinda went all doolally on everyone,

been a traveller for a bit, but now i need a good place to settle down, friendly/mature but fun loving,etc etc.

Myself i'm mature i should be at 44 years old/friendly/respectful but i like to have a laugh

• Like 3

I heard Baloto buddies is good?(I think thats how you spell it)

Edited by Noszombie
  • Like 1

Balota Buddies ( ;) ) is definitely an apt place to regular!

You'll have to get Whitelisted to play on their servers, but it's well worth the 2 minutes!

http://balotabuddies.net/

• Like 2

I just need a place to call home,

had one but the Admin kinda went all doolally on everyone,

been a traveller for a bit, but now i need a good place to settle down, friendly/mature but fun loving,etc etc.

Myself i'm mature i should be at 44 years old/friendly/respectful but i like to have a laugh

Check us out @ The BSB Network. We're stable and well established having played together since 2002. We've supported Day Z since launch and will be supporting it well into the Stand Alone release.

We're mostly adult gamers (30's, 40's and older!), with our own custom servers, website and comms server (Mumble). Our members are UK based with members from mainland Europe too. Our Day Z members are divided into two factions that compete against each other weekly and have a weekly event as part of a Faction Wars season. The server it's self is a long lease server (so it won't be gone next month like most!)

Details on our website or you can PM me

http://www.bsbnetwork.com

server;

b_560_95_1.png

• Like 1

search for DeadbyZed, good servers with active admins. veteran server.. alot of kids though, but its usally 50/50 running smoothly

Come check us out, mate. We've almost always got people in there you can play with, and our teamspeak is open to the public for teaming up.

Cheers

• Like 2

If you're looking for a public server ours might be 1 for you... Honestly cannot guarantee you won't get haxored sometimes, but rest asure they will be perm banned. --> UK498

Public teamspeak server is also available: ts3.killercreation.co.uk:10211

Mainly UK members but also a couple of europeans (like myself).

we have a private hive server with lots of custom things. we have auto refuel, NPC patrol, custom weapons, working street lights, server restarts ever 6 hours so fresh loot for all, active admins we are always watching :) back up every 30 mins so IF we get hacked fixing it is not a problem. we also have a public team speak if you would like to team up with someone. check us out

You could join the server I'm currently playing on with a friend (Private Hive), there is a huge team on here devoting most of their time to the elimination of any bandits on the server.

Just last night we had a run in with a few bandits at Green Mt. hah, it was a hell of a battle. But they couldn't stand up to my buds M107 ;)

I'll get the server info to you later today if you want!

Edited by StolenDog

GLG Gaming is a gaming community with mostly adults. Our DayZ server is GLG Gaming 173.193.48.140:3170. We have increased vehicles/heli crash sites, fast roping from helis, vehicle towing, protected bases where you can store your gear, NPC helis u can shoot down to generate a crash site, and auto refueling. Come give us a visit.

Hey mate, wanna join my server we got a bit of all kinds of players. Link to tread on this forum: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/131685-dayzworld-1761gmt-2debugcustom-building-active-admins140-vehicle-10-planes-10-helies-custom-anti-hax-dayzworldzaptoorg/

We started up the server for 2 weeks ago and its going pretty good with 10-15 players on daytime :)

Check us out @ The BSB Network. We're stable and well established having played together since 2002. We've supported Day Z since launch and will be supporting it well into the Stand Alone release.

We're mostly adult gamers (30's, 40's and older!), with our own custom servers, website and comms server (Mumble). Our members are UK based with members from mainland Europe too. Our Day Z members are divided into two factions that compete against each other weekly and have a weekly event as part of a Faction Wars season. The server it's self is a long lease server (so it won't be gone next month like most!)

Details on our website or you can PM me

http://www.bsbnetwork.com

server;

b_560_95_1.png

^^ great server good admins box is easily one of the most approachable and fair guys around if you are looking for a good server I recommend

Come visit us on Brains of Britain. Search for us on commander admins are very friendly and we host events too to break up some of the standard play but everyone is very helpful and we welcome everyone.

Well i just made a new video to promote our server, we are looking for new players - this seems like the right place :)

• Like 1

Thank you to all that posted in here, i will check you out and see what gives me a nice vibe/feel .

Ps: if i join in your server my day z character name is Crazy Jack.

• Like 1

Hello. I'm very new (have installed, haven't yet played) and I'm curious about servers as well. Can someone tell me what is important when choosing a server? Is geographic location important (I'm in New Zealand)? Do different servers have different rules and such? Is game content the same in each server? Do I need permission to join a server or do I just select one, start the game and go?

I'm pretty new to online games as a whole so sorry if I ask dumb questions. And I thought I should ask in an existing thread rather than start a new one with the same topic but if I should have done that someone let me know. :)

Hello. I'm very new (have installed, haven't yet played) and I'm curious about servers as well. Can someone tell me what is important when choosing a server? Is geographic location important (I'm in New Zealand)? Do different servers have different rules and such? Is game content the same in each server? Do I need permission to join a server or do I just select one, start the game and go?

I'm pretty new to online games as a whole so sorry if I ask dumb questions. And I thought I should ask in an existing thread rather than start a new one with the same topic but if I should have done that someone let me know. :)

Geographic location plays a role to an extent depending on how strong your internet connection is and how good your computer rig is. All i really look for in servers is a steady player base, with active admins. Whitelisted servers is always an added plus.

Balota Buddies ( ;) ) is definitely an apt place to regular!

You'll have to get Whitelisted to play on their servers, but it's well worth the 2 minutes!

http://balotabuddies.net/

tbh the whitelisting process for Balota Buddies took longer and was more extensive than any other one ive gotten whitelisted on. Took me a good 45 minutes to an hour to finally have someone on the teamspeak (thanks again inception) to help me out with an interview.

tbh the whitelisting process for Balota Buddies took longer and was more extensive than any other one ive gotten whitelisted on. Took me a good 45 minutes to an hour to finally have someone on the teamspeak (thanks again inception) to help me out with an interview.

Sounds like it would deter most hackers :)

I would recomend survivor's sanctuary. it is a private hive with more buildings and veichles, also the admins are nice and are doing a good job on keeping the server clean (No hackers encountered so far!).

Edited by VintageJesus

hello and thank you for this topic i just have a few questions and if you could answer them as soon as possible that would be GREAT!!

1. all servers that i go on have a really high "ping" and it take me forever to find one

2. which button do you press to go in third person mode?

3. and please give me some tips on where to find guns

thank you very much i know these questions might be a bit stupid but i just got the game yesterday and am in need of assistance

thanks!

hello and thank you for this topic i just have a few questions and if you could answer them as soon as possible that would be GREAT!!

1. all servers that i go on have a really high "ping" and it take me forever to find one

2. which button do you press to go in third person mode?

3. and please give me some tips on where to find guns

thank you very much i know these questions might be a bit stupid but i just got the game yesterday and am in need of assistance

thanks!

1. That is your internet or a bug.

2. Press enter on the numpad (The enter in the right corner)

3. Go to cherno, elektro, barnhouses, NW airfield or stary sobor (NOTE: the 2 last ones are EXTREMELY dangerous to go to, I recomend only going there if you got good gear)