Sign in to follow this  
terrox

vehicles dissapeard after server crash

Date/Time: 10:th may. Clock around 4:00 am (4 in the morning) gmt+1 summer time. (ca 1 hr before post creation)

What happened: I Had almost fixed 2 cars to be fully drivable (1 red VAZ found in gorka, i repaired everything exept some windshields. some parts had gotten minor damage. 1 offroad (the BMF wooden version) found in dubrovka, i repaired everything exept windshields and 1 wheel), i had saved both multiple times, the vaz i have saved by getting in and out and manual saving, both in gorka and dubrovka. the offroad i had done manual saving on in dubrovka. Then eu1 crashed, and when i came back both of the cars were gone.

I couldnt find them in either of the towns, i checked all the places i had saved them on but they werent there.

Where you were: In Gorka at crash, but had been in both towns during the day.

What you were doing: I was running in gorka the town searching for the last wheel.

*Current installed version: 1.5.6

*Server(s) you were on: EU1

*Timeline of events before/after error: I had droven from dubrovka to gorka with the VAZ. and got out in gorka, i didnt manualy save it that time but i had done before it.

The server was a bit laggy and the zombie/loot spawn was low and took time before it started to spawn in the area you were in. At this time the offroad was in dubrovka and the vaz was in gorka. Then the server crashed and when i got back both cars were gone as explained above.

EDIT: Turns out my vehicle got back, but not imidiatly after the server crash. The time they got back is unknown becaues i had logged out. But my friend found the offroad at the same place with the same parts repaired around afternooon (16-17)

although when i got back it was stolen. They also claimed to see my other car(red vaz) being droven by some others. If it was the same car as mine i dont know, but the offroad was. So i dont know if it just took time for them to respawn, or if there was another crash/respawn wich they got spawned afterwards.