Sign in to follow this  
lukiandarkblade

[XK] DayZ Server|Spawn with Map|Spawn with Makarov|Lots of Vehicles|10 Helis|Great loot|Crash Sites|Custom Buildings

After almost a year of playing Dayz I've found many amazing servers, but as amazing as they were they were always lacking in something that another server had or didn't have. At first it was all about getting a daytime server, then a well optimized daytime server. After that it turned into getting that with favorite settings. Then it turns into settling for a server that has all the right things but maybe has something off putting like admins that horde vehicles and such, or use a pay to win structure I.e; Payed custom loadouts (game breaking).

So, after lots of research, myself and a group of close clanmates with lots of hosting experience decided it was time to start our own DayZ server with all the most favorite perks of popular servers but without any bs. And admins that actually understand how frustrating it is when the game glitches and you get spawned.

IP: 173.192.200.117:3187

Noob server. "Are you too bad at the game to find a fireaxe? Are you too much of a baby to do any walking? Do you not care about game balance, and think the APOCALYPSE should have lots of helicopters and cas? Never fear! Join this newb server and you'll never have to worry about challenge again!"

I played on this server and it was really good. Took a few hours to finally find a vehicle but the whole time I was on, there wasn't any desync. Never seen that before! Also the admin was really nice and he seemed very knowledgeable about server side scripts. Apparently he wrote the code for his own anti-hack script, and also implements the default Battleye and Gotcha. I've always lacked security on dayz servers cause they always get bugged out or hacked. I've been on this server for a week and not one time has something shitstupid happened.