woochikaboo

Want to learn Origins

Hey, I have a lot of experience in normal DayZ, and a bit in Taviana, but I want someone who has been playing DayZ Origins for a long time and knows pretty much everything about it to teach me all about it. My skype name is joemileswoo, and you have to speak english and have a mic.

Thanks.

ill add you on skype tomorrow if your still looking for someone

You could always hop onto the Boozeplatoon TS3 and see if the others wouldn't mind showing you the ropes.

boozeplatoon.teamspeak.net

We also have our own Origins server, just server for Boozeplatoon on DayZCommander.

ill add you on skype tomorrow if your still looking for someone

I am are you online now?

Watch a first impressions of a youtube called, "PSISyndicate" his videos are quite good and very informitive

Watch a first impressions of a youtube called, "PSISyndicate" his videos are quite good and very informitive

Thanks, but I find him really annoying, and I don't like playing alone. I want a partner. That's the point.

I just got DayZ 2 days ago and have spent little time in it. Is the Origins mod difficult for noobs? I really like the idea of player housing which is why I'm thinking of starting to play the Origins mod, I'm just not sure if it is a good idea for someone who doesn't really know the game yet.