Sign in to follow this  
U.G.N - Jedi Panda

* Recruiting skilled players for Admin team * - Zombie World Servers -

Hello players! :)

I am currently looking to recruit 5-10 new players and admins for my team. I run a well established community with a wide mix of players and teams. However I am looking to expand the core admin team. This team will be representing Zombie World and you will have the chance to be an admin should you wish to and should you prove yourself to be a decent person. :)

Requirements as follows;

- English speaking

- Over 18

- Team spirit

- Good standard of game play (No exploiting of glitches, combat logging, etc)

- Working microphone as TeamSpeak 3 is required

We have our own dedicated server box hosting multiple DayZ servers, CS:GO server, and a 512 slot TeamSpeak.

If anyone is interested in joining us should please reply in this thread :)

Teamspeak = 188.165.222.39

Cheers guys!

Panda

Edited by -Panda

Hello :),

Im 16 as of right now turning 17 in 13 days :D.

Im wondering if you guys can make an exception to my age. I am extremely mature for my age, Ive been playing DayZ since it came out.

I speak fluent English

Im a team player. (If i have the rarest gear and my teammate is getting shot at by bandits and he only has like a 1911 id still help)

As for the microphone i have the Astro A30's.

I guess you can add me on skype?, purpleskyowner

Cheers :)

• Like 1

Hello :),

Im 16 as of right now turning 17 in 13 days :D.

Im wondering if you guys can make an exception to my age. I am extremely mature for my age, Ive been playing DayZ since it came out.

I speak fluent English

Im a team player. (If i have the rarest gear and my teammate is getting shot at by bandits and he only has like a 1911 id still help)

As for the microphone i have the Astro A30's.

I guess you can add me on skype?, purpleskyowner

Cheers :)

Yep ok mate. Come on teamspeak please :) 188.165.222.39

Sorry if I missed you on teamspeak dude. Im off work tomorrow so can chat then :)

Sounds interesting!

I've been looking for a good server to play on and build up a little base etc, so this sounds like just the thing.

Hi

- English speaking

Im 19

I am good at working in a team.

I have been playing DayZ since its first release. I have a good knowledge of the mod and how it works. I have also been an admin on other servers in the past, i am good at monitoring and catching hackers.

I have a working microphone

Hi

- English speaking

Im 19

I am good at working in a team.

I have been playing DayZ since its first release. I have a good knowledge of the mod and how it works. I have also been an admin on other servers in the past, i am good at monitoring and catching hackers.

I have a working microphone

cool dude!

Come on teampeak please :D

Hey sounds cool and all and id hope you would accept me but i am only 15 but my balls are dropped and im very mature if you want to interview me about it i can happily come online and hang around the teamspeak for you but i cant play until probably two-three days because im re-doing my internet soits a bit hard for me to get on please give me a chance though i am a nice calm guy :)

• Like 1

Hey sounds cool and all and id hope you would accept me but i am only 15 but my balls are dropped and im very mature if you want to interview me about it i can happily come online and hang around the teamspeak for you but i cant play until probably two-three days because im re-doing my internet soits a bit hard for me to get on please give me a chance though i am a nice calm guy :)

cool dude! Come on teamspeak and say hi pls :) 188.165.222.39

I think i keep missing you on TS3, whens the best time to catch you !

thu-sun this week, back to work today unfortunately!